weekend was crazy

hockeydad2013
on 11/5/13 12:50 am - Canada

First the good, I started finally getting about 7 hours to 8 hours sleep a night for two or three the first three week. Eating pureed and soft and a little real food. The pounds are not coming off and wondering if I am eating a little to much but don't think so. Having problems getting in all teh water and proteins for lunch.

Now the bad part, one Saturday for lunch mixed some solid white tuna and mustang into a soft tuna, and when it went down it finally hit. It felt like acid reflux ( never had it but heard from others) and ran to the tiolet as I was sure it was coming up , never did and went away in a few minutes ( off the menu) also had it was another item , not a fun feally. Feeling good but figured I would be over 60 lbs by now but just under 50

dragongirl_76
on 11/5/13 3:09 am

50lbs is nothing to balk at! good for you!

Zizzler
on 11/5/13 6:28 am

50 lbs is great!  What is mustang?  Do you mean mustard?

burg_vs
on 11/5/13 9:48 am

50 pounds is great.  Midis two weeks of opti and I had surgery step 20 and I am only down 40 in total.  This is considering I started aqua fit 3 days a week after I was cleared at my one month check up.

dont consider the weight loss bad, every pound is good news.  Look at what you lost and it will help you stay positive

Most Active
Recent Topics