Recent Dr Sohi patients and pre-op

TammyS74
on 11/5/13 5:52 am - Canada

I have preop set for the 19 at HRRH I was wondering what it all entails?   Also looking for recent patients of Dr Sohi to see how long they were down for?   am trying to find out exactly what to expect after surgery  and for how long.  Thanks in advance!

reenie33
on 11/5/13 7:10 am

Dr Sohi just happens to be the best of the best. I was just to see him today, all is going according to his/my plan. Surgery was 2 hrs on a friday morning , I was out of hosp sunday morning. I felt like my guts had been put through a meat grinder for about a month. I did ALOT of walking when I got home. Pre-op is weigh in  bloodwork, b/p, temp, heart rate, check to see if you can stick out your bottom jaw (intubation) ask if there any prior reactions to anesthesia. It was an all day thing for me yuck! Best wishes to you

TammyS74
on 11/5/13 10:59 am - Canada

Hi!  My surgery is Friday Dec 6 @8am  A lot of ppl ay when they wake up  other than painful gas they  don't feel like anything happened.  Are they lying to me? LOL.  I was told the walkin is bout 5min every hour?  When can you start actually exercising?  I'm assuming atleast a mth for rpwer or weights right?  G;ad it is all going well for you!  When was your surgery?

jolemalamb
on 11/8/13 3:13 am - Sutton West, Canada

I also have Dr. Sohi. I go to see him Monday to set a surgery date and to buy my Optifast.

TammyS74
on 11/8/13 7:20 am - Canada

Good luck to you!  I googled him and found only good things

Most Active
Recent Topics