Please help: Support Groups

Diminishing Dawn
on 4/23/14 11:35 am - Windsor, Canada

I'd like to update my list of support groups on my profile so that we have an updated list to refer people to (plus I'd like to visit some during the summer when I'm camping if possible).

If you run or attend a support group in your area could you please check out my profile nd see if your info is there and is correct.? 

Pleasemessage me the info ----don't respond here or I could miss it!!!

thanks

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

4-Jane
on 4/23/14 1:45 pm - Canada

I don't think Thunder Bay has an active support group but would love to hear if we do or would love to set one up if anyone has ideas regarding location options

Respectfully Jane
Mary A.
on 5/13/14 2:17 am

Thunder Bay used to have a local support group that met the 2nd Saturday of every month at the SLovak...best to check with the local Bariatric clinic (Thunder Bay) for updated info

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

LilyBugsMommy
on 4/23/14 10:46 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

Hi Dawn,

I see that you have Kingston on your list. It needs to be updated. At the moment, we are meeting on the first Thursday of each month from 6-8pm. Everything else is the same. Sometimes we change the day we meet based on the group needs.

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

Moselle
on 4/25/14 9:17 am - Athens, Canada

Hi Dawn,

Lots of awesome camping here in the heart of the 1,000 Islands and we would love for you to join us at a meeting in Kingston. All the best, Muriel

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Most Active
Recent Topics