What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

birdiegirl
on 7/30/14 7:14 pm

RNY  5 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

Waking so early in the morning....usually at 4.....lots of stuff on today, including some golf this morning to practice for the tournament this weekend...

STEPS - forgot to check my fitbit.....likely 6-8000

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/4 OH Yeah bar

S - one apple

L - 2 ham and swiss roll ups

D - 1.5 cups of kale salad

5 oz Pork Tenderloin

1/8 cup of breadcrumbs for pork

grilled asparagus

S - 2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,044,  Carbs - 84 Grams,  Fat - 30 Grams,  Protein - 103 Grams

All water and vits....more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 7/30/14 10:38 pm

My goodness Barb you were up early.  I was up at 6:30 because of the noise from roadwork on our street.  Not a lot happening today but trying to get caught up on paperwork.

2 weeks post-op full fluids

B.  1 cup decaf with sweetener and 1/2 cup cream of wheat with Coffeemate cream and sf maple syrup.  We'll see if I can eat all of it this time.

S.  1/2 Greek yogurt with pineapple/orange flavouring added

L.  1 cup roasted portabello soup pureed from Milestones

S. 1 apple/mango sauce

D. 1 cup split pea soup pureed with protein powder added

S. 1 Syntrax Cappucino protein shake

Have a good day everyone

kellybelly333
on 7/30/14 10:49 pm - Toronto, Canada

Good morning,

Yesterday was not a great day in terms of eating. Ended up with lots of carbs, and the sf-gluten-free muffin that I have at our monthly Board meetings are what starts me off. Three months in a row now. I just want carbs the rest of the day, so I do. It wasn't terrible eats for most people, but felt way off track for me. Our healthy meal of chicken, corn and tomatoes didn't sit well, as I ended up with gas pain from the earlier carbs. Two hours of that. Still reeling a bit today.

No running today, kettlebells tonight

B: goat yogurt mix

S: americano misto

L: Chicken breast and veggies

S: iced americano misto (treat receipt)

D: unsure I have an appt with my PCP, so i'll likely grab snack stuffs like cheese and pepperettes, and a quest bar. 

Have a great day all. Back on the horse for me today!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 7/31/14 5:47 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

Not feeling great today - I *think* it was the Glazed Chicken Lean Cuisine I ate unexpectedly for dinner yesterday - obviously too much sugar for my (ahem) delicate system. lol  /end whine

Barb, besides insomnia I suffer from a lot of early waking, quite often up by 4. Sure makes for a long day!

8 years post-op     Eats are off. Bleah.   B - coffee with cream x 2, iogo 0% only to get my meds down S - 2 oz cheddar, 4 melba toast, a few grapes L - chicken and veggie soup (1 C), a couple of saltines S - Chike protein iced coffee D - chicken and veggie soup (1.5 C), 1 slice whole grain & seeds toast with 1 tsp becel S - likely a protein shake to get my numbers up from a slow start today   Have a good one, K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics