What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 7/29/14 7:22 pm

RNY  5 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

using today to get caught up in my paperwork....get the house sorted out again after guests.....out to dinner this evening.....not sure if we are going to a steakhouse or a fish house.....have inputted the higher calorie meal

STEPS - 13,460

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 6 oz sea bass with a sundried tomato-feta-olive mixture from the "olive bar" on top

D - 1 small raison-walnut bun

7.5 oz glass of Merlot

4.5 oz oz beef tenderloin

few bites of veg

S - 3 slices of wasa with 1/2 cup of shredded habanero cheese melted on top

2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,346,  Carbs - 91 Grams,  Fat - 33 Grams,  Protein - 120 Grams

All water and vits....more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 7/29/14 10:24 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning,

Gave my 5* chef the day off, so I will have to fend for myself.

8 years 4 months post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, iogo 0%

S - Mexican crustless quiche, handful of grapes

L - 5 oz tuna salad, 4 melba toast, raw veggies for dipping

S - Premier protein shake

D - BBQ homemade burger all the fixings no bun, sweet kale salad, cob of corn, likely half, with a little garlic butter

S - not sure but definitely something protein-y - maybe 2 oz cheese, 4 crackers, a few grapes

Have a fabulous day,

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 7/29/14 11:19 pm - Toronto, Canada

My 5* chef will be cooking something tasty i'm sure. I NEVER give mine the day off. You're nuts Karen!

Ran 7k this morning. Marathon training is in full swing. I have a 1.5 hour run Friday morning (intervals) and a 2.5 hour run on Sunday to tackle! Just got out of our Board meeting, and they announced that I completed my IronMan...I almost cried, it was so lovely.

B: Goat yogurt mix (super high protein, for those who are checking out this thread it's Crosswind Farms goat yogurt, 27 grams of protein for 175 gm! I mix it with flavoured greek yogurt..yum!), and a sugar-free, gluten-free muffin and fruit.

S: rest of yogurt

L: chicken and veggies

S: unsure

D: unsure...we'll see what Chef Ross prepares

LOTS of coffee needed today!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 7/29/14 11:29 pm - Mississauga, Canada

What a personal thrill to be recognized - enjoy your awesomeness!

Karen

kellybelly333
on 7/29/14 11:34 pm - Toronto, Canada

Another thing to add to my list when i'm trying to get through a difficult run. Usually just thinking of my dad does it. :-) I swear he pulled on my ponytail this morning. Sounds weird, but I know he's around somewhere getting a kick out of what I can do now!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 7/30/14 12:11 am - Mississauga, Canada

No doubt he is, Kelly. Funny, when I do anything difficult I think of my dad always. He is 81 and in the best shape I have ever seen anyone at that age. He is truly an inspiration to me.

Karen

kellybelly333
on 7/30/14 1:59 am - Toronto, Canada

My dad has been gone 16 years, and was obese. He was only 56. I started getting in gear with my health because I couldn't risk dying early, as he did. We had a conversation about my health just a few months before he died (and he died suddenly, so this conversation stuck with me). I promised him I would get better. Took me years to come through with that promise, but here we are!

Karen M.
on 7/30/14 2:49 am - Mississauga, Canada

And good for you. There is a lot of pride in that promise. XO

Karen

crqvingchange
on 7/30/14 2:14 am

Good morning ladies, everyone's menu looks yummy.  Kelly you should be proud that is an amazing accomplishment.  Karen my Dad puts me to shame as well.  He is 83 and golfs 4 to 5 times a week and the days he doesn't golf he goes to the gym for 2 hours.  On a slightly more disturbing note, he's becoming quite the ladies man lol.

1 eek post-op full fluid

B. 1 cup Cappucino protein coffee

S. 1/3 cup cream of wheat with 1T Coffeemate cream and 1T SF maple syrup

L. 1 cup soup with protein powder

S. 1 Iogo yogurt

D. 1 cup. Strained Thai soup with protein powder

S. 1 SF chocolate pudding

Karen M.
on 7/30/14 2:45 am - Mississauga, Canada

Hahaha! Oh my gawd, thank heavens my mom is equally as healthy. Not sure how I could deal! lol

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics