Switching centres

CassieM
on 9/19/14 6:46 am - St.Thomas, Canada

Has anyone switched centres during this process? Did you have to start all over at the new centre? Who did you contact in order to switch?

Thank you! 

Pegasus_AM
on 9/20/14 4:28 am

I'm not 100% certain but I believe you can contact the Center your looking at switching too and get more information. Someone I know looked into it and my understanding is that she contact the Center she wanted to switch to and they advised her to call the Center that currently held her referral and ask to have her files released to the New Center. I also believe the Bariatric Registry has to get involved again as well but I'm unsure of exactly how or any more details. I'm sorry if this is all vague but it is secondhand information. I hope it was at least a little helpful.

Referral May 14th/14, HRRH Orientation Aug/18th/14, Surgeon (Dr.Starr) Appt Nov/28th/14, Clinic Nurse,Social Worker, Dietitian Dec/15th/14, Dr.Glazer Feb/5th/15, OptiFast Feb/16th/15, PATTS Feb/17th/15, Surgery March 2nd/15 HW 230, SW 202, CW 130

Sassy75
on 9/20/14 5:24 am - North York, Canada

I transferred centers. It really depends on why you want to change and what stage you are at. Send me a pm with details and I will reply to you as best as I can ;) 

CassieM
on 9/20/14 8:04 am - St.Thomas, Canada

Pm sent sassy!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics