What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)?

TanyaLH
on 9/20/14 6:28 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 92584

Good morning all,

Crazy weekend here with Homecoming, lots partying, police and puking in the streets...  

I am off to work shortly...

B= Protein coffee, 1/3 cup FF cottage cheese, 1/3 cup source cherry yogurt w/ 2 tbs Mary Jane

S- small banana , 100 gr pack of snapeas

L- CloverLeaf Spicy peanut Satay  tuna w/ celery sticks and 2 tbs humus

D-n3 oz grilled trout w/ 1/2 cup pepper squash

S-??

be well everyone

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 9/20/14 7:48 pm

RNY  5 Years 5 months Post Op

Morning

Tanya what is "Mary Jane"...is it a cereal?

Had a great week north.  Cold but sunny every day.  Leaves are turning which was beautiful as usual.  Playing catch up today.

STEPS - over 14,000 each day last week

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - PC Blue Menu breaded chicken breast

L - 1 cup of cooked eggbeaters

D - 1 cup of kale salad

1 cup of shepherds pie

S - Source lemon yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,050,  Carbs - 71 Grams,  Fat - 39 Grams,  Protein - 96 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 9/20/14 9:52 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I am not Tanya but..... Mary Jane is a slang word for pot. The Mary Jane Tanya is talking about is hemp hearts (delicious), hence the name MJ.

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 9/21/14 7:43 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Karen is right, Mary jane that I use is the hemp hearts. It is made by the same people that make Holy Crap Cereal.

Karen M.
on 9/20/14 10:09 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

What a stormy night we had - so windy and rainy. Still raining out there, but grateful it is warmer than it has been. I feel like I haven't been warm in 2 weeks. lol Car shopping yesterday was just plain confusing - too many choices and decisions to be made! Anyway, the search continues. A couple of errands to run today, NFL this afternoon (cant believe I am enjoying football), afternoon and dinner will be appetizer-like (love that).

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50 x 2, Premier protein shake

S - 1 scrambled egg, 3 slices bacon, sliced tomato

L - 4 oz chicken salad (chicken breast, celery, green onion, mayo), small whole wheat tortilla, a couple cucumber slices

PM S, D, S - (in no particular order) 1 slice chicken quesadilla, 3 small homemade meatballs dipped in spicy Thai, veggies and Hellofadip (or however they spell that delicious, addictive ****), 2 chicken wings, 1 mozzarella stick (now that IS a treat), small piece bruschetta, Chike protein iced coffee

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

crqvingchange
on 9/20/14 11:12 pm

Karen, my husband researches or car purchases.  He looks at resale value (a good indicator of how the car will hold up)  customer reviews, consumer reports, average repair costs.  The yard sale went well. We didn't make alot of money, but I got rid of a lot of crap, lol.  Today is a lot of paperwork and household chore drudgery.  Maybe a trip to the grocery store.

9 weeks post-op

B. decaf coffee with sweetener, half a WW whole wheat english muffin with 1 scrambled egg, 1 slice turkey bacon, 1 slice beefsteak tomato and maybe a smidge of jalapeno ketchup.  We'll see if I can eat all that.

S. Chike protein coffee, Source dessert yogurt.

L. and D,  with be the same.  7 Blackened shrimp and 1 oz cheesy grits. 2 Laughing Cow party cubes (tomato, blue cheese)

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein shake, Source dessert yogurt 

Evening snack. 2 source greek yogurts throughout the evening.

MFP totals Cal. 864, Carbs. 57, Fat 20, Prot. 114

Have a good day everyone

Patm
on 9/21/14 2:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Busy morning. Took DH to Yonge and Bloor to get a bus for work. Seems like with all the Sunday shopping the subways would open earlier. Went to an early yoga class. Hope I didn't over sue it. Will see tomorrow. Just came back from a walk with my dog. It was more like a drag. He is so slow!!

b   greek yogurt, granola, blueerries

l chicken stir fry left over

s pure protein bar

d pork stew with apples and carrots

Zizzler
on 9/21/14 6:56 am

Every time I see "mary jane"  I think it is slang for marijuana - am I the only one?!!

Karen M.
on 9/21/14 10:17 am - Mississauga, Canada

It IS slang for pot. So the company cutely named their hemp (pot without the THC) hearts "Mary Jane". :)

Karen

Zizzler
on 9/21/14 7:11 am

Feel ok today (knock on wood) except for the odd coughing fit so its back to work again tomorrow.  Today was my first day on the elliptical since I hurt my knee 2.5 years ago and it feels soooo gooood.  I took it easy doing 20 minutes on the lowest resistance and incline, but was still such a great workout.  So happy to be able to do something other than recumbent cycling, which was the only exercise I could do for a long time.  Also my first day back doing weight lifting in the past 2 months, felt awesome as well, again, starting nice and slow.  My anxiety just melted and I am so happy because no exercise while being sick for 4 days really effected my stress level.  Grocery shopping I bought some baby bananas and they are very cute.  I find regular bananas are just too huge at the moment.

5 weeks post op rny

b - premier protein shake, multivitamin, b12

s - calcium/d with sf coconut pineapple nesfruta

l - 1/2 quest bar

s - water, calcium/d

d - 4 meatballs in pc marzano tomatoes with basil, lf mozzarella, parmesan cheese (going to make a lot and freeze them for lunches)

s - cottage cheese with nsa fruit ****tail packed in water

before bed: prepare lunch, meds, omega, vit d

Most Active
Recent Topics