What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 9/30/14 7:18 pm, edited 9/30/14 7:22 pm

RNY  5 Years 6 Months Post Op

WOW - I have tried to submit this 6 times...OH Glitch!  Anyway....its been a long time since I have begun this thread...I have missed it!  Lots on the go today followed by dinner out to a great steakhouse with friends

STEPS - 7700

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L  PC  Blue Menu breaded chicken breast - 1.5 pieces

D - 5 oz beef tenderloin

few bites of green veg

1 small slice of garlic bread

1 large glass of merlot

S - 1 S/F popsicle

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,299,  Carbs - 71 Grams,  Fat - 38 Grams,  Protein - 100 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 9/30/14 7:46 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning!

Definitely a glitch - had a terrible time posting anything for a lot of yesterday. I was happy to see your name starting the post this morning, I hope all is great with you. :)

Doctor appointment this morning, quick stop to my favourite thrift shop (never know what little treasure they might have), the car search continues - I am SO done with this! Just want to buy a damned car and be done with it. LOL It was fun at first, now I just want it over with!  Weighed myself this morning and I'm down 4 pounds due to this ongoing medication debacle - can't wait to feel like "Karen" again. Will supplement with protein shakes if food is a no-go (couldn't "do" dinner yesterday - thank you body. Not.) Laundry and other house "stuff" duties as assigned.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -  

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

S - out, will bring another Premier shake with me

L - tuna pasta salad (3 oz tuna, green onions, celery, mayo, red peppers, 1/3 cup pasta), sliced cucumber

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - 4 homemade meatballs, sautéed onions/mushrooms/peppers, 1 oz grated mozzarella, 1/4 baked acorn squash

S - no clue!

Have a great day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 9/30/14 7:58 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 14236

Morning ladies,

I am off and running today, no real plans except for work and eats.

B- Protein coffee, sm banana w/ 1 tbs PB 1/3 c Source cherry yogurt

S- 1/4 c homemade Pumpkin Granola (

birdiegirl
on 9/30/14 8:19 pm

Pumpkin granola sounds wonderful.  Wish Starbucks would get some sugar free pumpkin syrup.  Haven't had a pumpkin latte in 5 1/2 years

kellybelly333
on 9/30/14 11:10 pm - Toronto, Canada

I have been asking them that every year for the past four Octobers....sigh.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Lisa167
on 10/1/14 1:48 am
VSG on 08/14/14
On October 1, 2014 at 3:19 AM Pacific Time, birdiegirl wrote:

Pumpkin granola sounds wonderful.  Wish Starbucks would get some sugar free pumpkin syrup.  Haven't had a pumpkin latte in 5 1/2 years

Same here!  I asked for a 'skinny" one last week, and was told they couldn't do it.  So I had my decaf skinny vanilla latte - I didn't suffer, lol.

But I picked up some pumpkin pie spice, added it to my decaf coffee, and it's pretty darn good!

I also have the Torani SF pump spice syrup.  That's good too.

reset2014
on 10/1/14 2:30 am

I just purchased some sugar free pumpkin spice syrup at target today.  When mixed with creamy vanilla protein powder and almond milk it was just like a pumpkin spice at Starbucks! 

crqvingchange
on 9/30/14 8:27 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb it's good to have you back.  Karen I am so sorry that you are struggling, please try to be kind to yourself.  Tanya pumpkin granola sounds yummy, plase share.

Yesterday at the pool was amazing.  I brought my friend, but when we got there, a new lady came up and introduced herself and said she hoped we didn't mind, but she exercises hard and makes waves.  Mind, I was elated that someone  besides me was going to be making waves.  We both worked out at the front of the class.  The instructor put on disco music and me and my new strategic ally (I should really make a greater effort to remember people's names) never missed one of the thump, thump beats.  That's right Gloria Gaynor, I will survive and Donna Summers you know I work hard for the money, so they damn well better treat me right.  40 straight minutes of jumping jacks, running with knees kicking up, ski jumps, we had tha****er churning like the Playboy Mansion hottub.  The last 5 minutes was cooldown and quite frankly, stategic ally and I could have easily done another 40 minutes of intensive cardio.  We were in the zone, eyes on the prize, in it to win it, insert whichever inspirational quote you like.  Unfortunately strategic alley only comes out on Tuesdays, so next Tuesday it will be warm pool domination, yeah.

10 weeks post-op

B. Chike, and lots of decaf with sweetener

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel and a Greek Blackberry/Blueberry yogurt

L. White Chicken Chili with some Habanero cheese and a little LF sour cream on top

S. Greek 50 Vanilla

D. have to use up some leftovers in the freezer so Blackened Red Snapper with BBQ baked beans, salsa, and a Mott's Clamato juice

S. Chike and a Jello SF dark chocolate pudding

MFP totals Cal. 787 Carbs. 64, Fat 14, Protein 99

Have a great day everyone.

Karen M.
on 9/30/14 8:42 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I am killing myself laughing - THANK YOU for that! Your plan to take over the world is in motion!!

"That's right, Gloria Gaynor, I will survive (and RULE)!!!"

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica9811
on 9/30/14 11:33 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Haha you are hilarious!  Thanks for the morning chuckle!

Most Active
Recent Topics