What are you doing/eating today (Sunday) ?

Zizzler
on 10/18/14 8:25 pm

Nightmares again, woke up after only 4 hours of sleep.  Meeting some friends this morning and then going to the gym.  Highly recommend dry brushing - I did 10 minutes of it yesterday and my skin was so soft afterwards.  No idea if it is going to actually help with the loose skin situation but it sure feels awesome!  Might look for a new bra today at Walmart and/or old navy.

9 weeks post op

b - chicken nibblers, multivitamin, b12

s - calcium/d, protein bar, sf Dasani grape water

l - burger patty with mushrooms and onions, all the fixings, calcium/d

s - handful of almonds, mint tea

d - sweet potatoes, chicken nibblers bites

s - banana with peanut butter

before bed:  omega, vit d

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/14 8:34 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I just bought two bras from Winners. They fit AMAZING. Delta Burke. It was a duo pack. One black, one mauve. Under $20, pretty and still very supportive. 

What are chicken nibblers? 

Zizzler
on 10/18/14 10:56 pm

Winners eh?  Great idea, I will check then out. Chicken nibblers are meat sticks by pillers, sort of like a deli stick but not as dry. I like them but they are higher in sodium so I have them every so often.

TanyaLH
on 10/18/14 9:04 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 12643

Good morning all.

Zizzler, sorry to hear about the nightmares. That is not fun at all.

No plans today, I have a co worker that enjoys photography as a hobby, she has asked if DH and I would like to do a "photo shoot", we are doing that this afternoon in a park. The fall colors as the the background will be pretty.

Otherwise nothing planned.

B- protein coffee, 1 egg white muffin, cheese onion mushroom 1/2 sl ww toast

S- 13/ c ff cottage cheese, 1/2 sm banana

L- 1 cup taco soup

D- 2 oz roast pork w/balsamic glaze, 2 bites mashed sweet potato 1/2 c sweet kale salad

S- tea

be well everyone

Tanya

Zizzler
on 10/18/14 11:03 pm, edited 10/18/14 11:12 pm

Pork roast sounds awesome!  Love balsamic! Taking a photo this time of the year is a great idea, have fun!

Yes nightmares are because I saw my ex-bf last night and am totally still attracted to him.  Nothing is going to happen, he is in a relationship, but it freaks my out to know my body is such a traitor to my mind.  Hormones!!!

Patm
on 10/18/14 10:09 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Still really tired from last week. Walked the dog and went walking through the RV show yesterday so got over 10, 000 steps. Heading down to the Scotiabank Marathon. If I see Kelly I will cheer her on. I am mainly going to hear the band In living Cover. We support them whenever they play at a reasonable hour. Most bar gigs start at our bedtime LOL. Errands this afternoon. Still returning things from the conference.

b greek yogurt

l Wendy's chili? (may revise this not really sure since we will be downtown)

s pure protein bar

d crustless turkey pot pie and salad

s 2 baby bel

Zizzler
on 10/18/14 11:05 pm

Do you have recipe for crust less chicken pot pie?

Patm
on 10/19/14 7:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
Zizzler
on 10/19/14 7:52 am

Wow that looks great, I am adding it to my recipe favourites.  Thank you Pat!

Karen M.
on 10/18/14 11:10 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Well, my menu and plan for yesterday went out the window the moment I picked up my new car. Out and about, didn't do any of the cooking I had planned to do, so that is what I will be doing today (after a trip to Winners and Costco. Oh, and Starskys. lol). I still ate well, just not as planned. Walking Dead tonight! Was hoping Jess would visit but he has to work.

8.5 years post-op (long-term maintenance)

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake (vanilla)

S - ham,cheese,pickle,lettuce roll-ups (2)

L - last of the leftover turkey (about 2 oz), large scoop of homemade salsa, shredded cheddar

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - bowl of chili with shredded cheddar on top

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics