Isoflex what a disappointment

sadgirl89
on 10/28/14 12:50 pm

I purchased isoflex the pre-made protein shake to try and it was so disgusting and thick I couldn't even finish the drink... what else can I try out that actually tastes good.

TeraLee
on 10/28/14 2:09 pm

I bought "pure protein" pre-made shakes at Walmart to have the first few days post op and didn't mind the taste at all

sadgirl89
on 10/28/14 9:05 pm

Ok I'll purchase that today and give that a try thanks!

Diminishing Dawn
on 10/28/14 2:26 pm - Windsor, Canada

The label said something like number one in Canada so I once bought it at the 7-11. Disgusting.  Worst thing ever.  The premier at Costco is awesome.  Total lean at GNC is good but very pricey and muscle milk rtd from superstore is good. 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

sadgirl89
on 10/28/14 9:11 pm

Thanks, I'll definitely give "premiere" a try as well, I have to find something I like before my surgery otherwise the protein part of my liquid diet will fail.

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/14 9:50 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Isoflex pre-made are very thick.  The powder on the other hand is just perfect.  I bought the pre-made when travelling once and I ended up having to pour them in a container and adding some water and giving it a good shake.  The taste was fine, it was the texture that was gross but once thinned out they were okay.  I always buy the Total Lean ones at GNC.  They have more flavours than Premier. I personally hate the Premier ones at Costco but I am in the minority.

Most Active
Recent Topics