What are you doing/eating today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 10/31/14 4:48 pm

5 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning - have been awake since 1:30 A.M. and no getting back to sleep

Golfing again this morning - one more day of this then I can take a break.  Too much of the same thing.  Out for dinner this evening with friends to a Chinese Food restaurant - its good food but not really for me.  Will figure it out

STEPS - 13,670

EATS

B - 2 large of coffee

Premier protein shake

small banana and small glass of OJ - pottasium!

S - Pure protein bar

L - 2 ham roll ups

S - Goodfoods chicken - walnut and cranberry salad - 4 oz

D - spicy chicken lettuce roll ups

S - Dannon light and fit greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,372,  Carbs - 128 Grams,  Fat - 42 Grams,  Protein - 131 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 10/31/14 8:51 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

17 months post op

steps 14233

Morning Barb, !:30? That really sucks. Any chance for a nap this afternoon? Enjoy your golf :)

No plans really today, household chores, walks with then dog, and out to dinner with DH tonight for date night,

B- coffee, 1/4 c steel cut oats w/ dates and walnuts. 1/3 c greek yogurt

S- 1/3 c greek yogurt

L- 3 oz chicken 1/2 c garden salad

D- some kind of fish/seafood tonight and veggies

S- tea, 4 oz skim milk

be well everyone

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 10/31/14 9:27 pm

Date night sounds great Tanya.  Enjoy

Karen M.
on 10/31/14 11:37 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Barb, your sleeping (or lack thereof) is starting to sound like mine. lol Mind you, I had an excellent sleep last night which is very unusual and I'm not complaining! :)

Not sure what all I'm doing today actually BUT I think we're going to the movies (The Judge, anyone see that? I know I'm behind in movies), and I know Andrew and I will create something wonderful for dinner (actually, he will - he enjoys commandeering my kitchen and I'll be sous chef, which is fun but for someone as anal as I am about my kitchen and cooking, it's sometimes a tiny struggle LOL), not sure what else! I saw (GASP) SNOW this morning! Be happy you're south, Barb! Tanya, have a great date night :)

8.5 years post-op (long-term maintenance)

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

S - crustless quiche

L - chicken Caesar salad

S - depends if we're at the movie, if so popcorn!

D - weirdly unsure! I'll be "on plan" whatever it is.

Have a great day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

robinreinhardt
on 11/1/14 3:58 am

Karen,

I read your posts all the time. Just wanted to say that I love your posts. You are always so upbeat and happy. I hope I can do as well as you have. My surgery is Dec. 15 and I can't wait. Just hope to be successful. Have a great week end Karen.

Robin

Karen M.
on 11/1/14 5:35 am - Mississauga, Canada

Thank you, Robin, for your kind words. Upbeat and happy = most of the time, certainly not always! LOL Congratulations on getting your date! It'll be here before you know it! Please keep us updated on how you're doing and post any questions you may have - so many people with great advice on this forum.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 10/31/14 11:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Has not been a great week weather wise. DH wants to go to the St Lawrence Market. I am trying to talk him into biking but will probably drive. I really need some exercise.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l left over meat loaf

s apple

d not sure will see what we pick up at the market

Have a great day everyone

Zizzler
on 11/1/14 2:48 am

At the gym early this morning, did 37 minutes of elliptical or 368 calories worth.  I am able to do a lot more resistance now without any problems, I can do 8-10 incline, 5-10 resistance.  I started at 1 and 1 just a month ago so it is a huge change. My weights are also coming along, I can do 55lbs in some of them, other I am still at 25lbs.  Shopping after my workout so my grocery is done too.  Having trouble finding top that are small enough at the top and wide enough at the belly. My boobs are doing this thing where one day my bra fits and the next the boob pops out of the top of each of the cups, so it looks like a sort of camel boob.  I keep having to tuck them back in. lol

11 weeks post op

b - premier protein shake, multi, b12

s - thinkslim protein bar honey yogurt flavour, it was ok.  large decaf coffee

l - leftover cabbage turkey crockpot meal, watered down so it is a soup, a little garlic scape pesto

s - oatmeal with a mini banana, 1% milk, sucralose

d - garlic herb tilapia, sliced fresh tomato with salt and pepper

s - mini microwave muffin made of an egg, sf davinci syrup, vanilla, and flax meal (trying it out to help keep me regular, will report back as to how this goes)

Most Active
Recent Topics