What are you eating/ doing today (Wednesday)

TanyaLH
on 11/18/14 6:11 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

17 months post op

steps 9277

Morning all,

Hope everyone is stay warm in this cold!

Today is a repeat of yesterday, work then the gym and a couple of short doggie walks.

B- protein coffee, 1 egg muffin, mandarine

S- 1 source yogurt

L- 1/2 c sweet kale salad 2oz greek turkey burger no bun

D- 1/2 c garden salad 1 egg muffin

S- 1 source greek yogurt, tea

Be well everyone

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 11/18/14 6:55 pm, edited 11/18/14 6:55 pm

RNY  5 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

I read in the paper the amount of snow Buffalo received - ughh.  Its cold here too - though of course still not below freezing.

Had a poor eating day yesterday - after 7 days of great clean eating.  This seems to be my pattern so I accept it and its slowly working for me.  Its just ensuring I get back on the horse the next day.  Likely around 2000 calories yesterday so will cut back a bit today to balance.

STEPS - I was a slug

EATS

B - 2-3 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 2 large ham and pickle roll ups

S - Dannon light and fit greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

D - 2 cups of beef stew

S - Dannon light and fit greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

1 Jello S/F gelatin with 1 TB of FF cool whip

1 TB total of Coffee Mate flavoured creamer - I purchased these yesterday - they are OK - not my fav - but the pumpkin spice at least bears a resemblance to Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte which I used to adore.

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 845,  Carbs - 55 Grams,  Fat - 27 Grams,  Protein - 96 Grams

All water - extra to clean out yesterday - all vits

Have a great one   

Patm
on 11/18/14 8:33 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Really cold out there today. Part of me wants to say to hell with exercise today but I did enjoy my swim Monday so will force myself to go today. Glad it is not far from work and I get a coffee on the way back as a reward. Off to TWH tonight. It is a talk tonight but can't remember about what.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l chili, source yogurt

s hummus, carrot

d ham/pea soup, SF pudding

s not sure

cal 842, carb 97, prot 71.6

Karen M.
on 11/18/14 8:52 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

WOW, the cold is bitter out there, dress warm! Spent all of yesterday (day & night) in the ER with my mother (all is okay now), eats were scattered and minimal, coffee was plentiful. Glad to be home and back to routine today. Got word via voicemail that my gradual return to work will indeed likely start Monday the 24th so will follow up on that first thing today as several things need to happen prior to that (a meeting with my employer and insurance carrier most importantly). Excited about this, very ready, I am sure some stress will set in at some point. lol

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Premier protein shake

S - crustless quiche (regular muffin tin sized), additional old cheddar and Franks for spicy, melty goodness

L - tuna pasta salad (about 3 quarter cup, mostly tuna salad with minimal pasta involved), a few cucumber slices

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - 3 oz BBQ steak, grilled veggies

S - Bengal Spice fog made with unsweetened cashew milk

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 11/18/14 9:14 pm

Hope the return to work goes well for you Karen.  Likely take a few days before you get back in the swing

Karen M.
on 11/18/14 9:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Thanks, Barb. More than a few days I'm sure. Thankfully it's a very gradual return. It is rather symbolic as the return start date is also my birthday - new year, new start, new continued good health. :)

Karen

kellybelly333
on 11/18/14 11:17 pm - Toronto, Canada

Cheers to that and being healthy to celebrate another birthday! It's been a rough go for you and I'm thrilled for you that life is back on track. Happy happy days ahead yay!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 11/18/14 11:43 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Thanks Kelly. I get a little emotional thinking about my birthday - wasn't too sure I was going to see the last one OR this one at some points. Never underestimate the body's ability to heal I guess!

Karen xo

Karen

Patm
on 11/19/14 3:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I'm sure you will rock this. Good luck

Karen M.
on 11/19/14 7:19 am - Mississauga, Canada

I'm feeling pretty confident about rocking the hell out of it myself. Thank you, Pat. xo

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics