Got my green light!

margarita_mrs
on 11/21/14 10:08 am

Had my second round of appointments with nurse, SW and nut and got a green light from all three, pending them getting my sleep study results.  The sleep doc already told me that I don't have sleep apnea, so as soon as the results are faxed, they will call me with my post-op class date.  I am on cloud nine!!!  

All three were impressed with my 20 pound loss since I last saw them and they said they would have been happy with 10.  I'm to maintain (at least) but I'm hoping to add some elliptical workouts to get things going again.  After 25 pounds, my body ha**** a bit of a stall.  Time to ramp up my game.  

So happy!!!

Referral sent- June/July 2014  Orientation GGH- Aug. 28/14  SW/Nurse/Nutritionist- Sept. 18/15  SW/Nurse/Nutritionist Part 2- Nov. 18/15  Pre-surgery education class- Feb. 9/15  Meet surgeon - Mar. 23/15  Surgery date- May 29, 2015  A great day to start a new chapter in my life!

Molly83
on 11/21/14 10:51 pm - Canada

Congratulations. You sound so excited. I am still waiting for my orientation date. My excitement comes and goes but reading posts like yours keeps me going (waiting since June).

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/14 4:58 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

CONGRATS! You are almost there now~~

Most Active
Recent Topics