What are you doing/eating today ( Friday)

birdiegirl
on 11/27/14 6:02 pm, edited 11/27/14 6:04 pm

RNY  5 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Dinner was great last night.  Made a few new recipes and they turned out great.  Today is a whole new day though....and back on the horse    after eating with abandon yesterday.

Heading out the door shortly for a bit of black Friday shopping....otherwise a quiet day with a bit of rest this afternoon.

STEPS - 12,630

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 pure protein bar

L - 2 large ham and pickle roll ups

D - 3 oz roasted turkey breast

1/2 cup of glazed carrots

1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

1/2 cup of gravy

2 TB of splenda cranberry sauce

S - Dannon light and fit Greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 774,  Carbs - 70 Grams,  Fat - 17 Grams,  Protein - 96 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

kellybelly333
on 11/27/14 7:08 pm - Toronto, Canada

Ohhh and leftovers!! Mmmm. Glad you had a lovely thanksgiving! And have fun with the crowds! Not sure I could do it! Online shopping is for me!

although I'm up early, I am full of beans and feeling even more back to normal. Just a slight ache. Yesterday was pain-free....and so was my work review :) I'm a super-star employee. Lol 

I'm not sure what's in the menu for dinner, but here's the rest

B: goat yogurt mix, protein coffee

s: dill pickle soy beans

l: spaghetti squash and pork tenderloin

s: Starbucks latte

d: unsure

Happy Black Friday shopping!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

crqvingchange
on 11/27/14 8:00 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb I am so glad your Thanksgiving went well and the new recipes were yummy.  Kelly I can't imagine you being anyone other than a super star employee.

Well the contractor bailed on coming today (this is definitely a habit) and now says new week.  So it's swimming this morning and I have the rest of the day free to clean around the house.  We are going out with friends for dinner and I'm unsure of what I will have.  Has anyone had problems with mussels?

4 months post op

B. Chike before and after swimming

S. Lots of decaf

L.  Soup and Deluxe Bakery Protein Rye toast

S. Pumpkin Protein Shake

D.  Not sure, maybe mussels

S. Fit Frappe protein hot cocoa

Have a great day everyone

Karen M.
on 11/27/14 8:05 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Barb, so glad to hear your dinner was great - I'll take any excuse to roast a turkey. Good luck facing the Black Friday crowds!  Kelly, so glad to hear you are feeling well! CC, keep a close eye on that contractor - you are paying HIM. I have a huge problem with mussels (kidding, I just hate them lol).

Been up since 5, pills & vites in, coffee ingested. Off to work in a while, stopping at Costco and visiting my mom & dad on the way home, Andrew is coming for the weekend and Im sure we will continue our Breaking Bad marathon, not sure what else is on the go for today!

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Premier protein shake

S - 1 Halo orange, 2 oz old cheddar, small pickle, 3 crackers

L - crustless quiche when I get home (equal to 1.5 eggs with meat, cheese & veggies)

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - leftover beef stew, half a small dinner roll with 1 tsp butter

S - not sure yet!

Have a fabulous Friday!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics