Dr. Penner TWH

Ipatton
on 11/28/14 11:17 am - Canada

Hi all,

Had my pre-op appointments at TWH today for my surgery next week.  I didn`t meet him but my surgeon is going to be Dr. Penner.  Anyone have him? the whole TWH team seemed great, its a nice facility.  Any last week tips, or thoughts?

Ipatton
on 11/28/14 11:17 am - Canada

Hi all,

Had my pre-op appointments at TWH today for my surgery next week.  I didn`t meet him but my surgeon is going to be Dr. Penner.  Anyone have him? the whole TWH team seemed great, its a nice facility.  Any last week tips, or thoughts?

katt1974
on 11/29/14 5:55 am - Canada

He did my surgery Sep 29 and was great.  Good luck !

amerbert
on 12/6/14 1:11 pm

Dr. Penner did my surgery in April. Everything went off without a hitch! The doctor did great work, but I only saw him post-op for a few minutes the day I was released from the hospital.

Some of the nurses are not very familiar with the procedure. Ensure that they cut your pain pills in half...some expected me to take them whole.

I was back to work after 3 weeks and I am now down 110 lbs!

All in all...it was a successful surgery. I don't have a regret in the world!

Cheers!

Amy

amerbert
on 12/6/14 1:12 pm

Dr. Penner did my surgery in April. Everything went off without a hitch! The doctor did great work, but I only saw him post-op for a few minutes the day I was released from the hospital.

Some of the nurses are not very familiar with the procedure. Ensure that they cut your pain pills in half...some expected me to take them whole.

I was back to work after 3 weeks and I am now down 110 lbs!

All in all...it was a successful surgery. I don't have a regret in the world!

Cheers!

Amy

Most Active
Recent Topics