What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

TanyaLH
on 1/10/15 5:22 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 months post op

steps 11092

Morning all,

Another cold day here , no plans today, just work then home. Seriously need some downtime... not sure if it will happen, I always plan to have quiet time but it rarely happens.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

B Protein coffee, 1/2 a small mango, 1 egg

S decafe coffee, 1/2 c greek yogurt

L 1 c sweet kale salad, spicy peanut satay tuna (85 gr can)

D 3 oz BBQ pork loin, 1/2 c brussel sprouts

S 4 oz skim milk

be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 1/10/15 6:17 pm

Hello Tanya. I am currently in hospital I fell down the stairs yesterday morning.   Pain meds are helping.   DH brought Boost diabetic for me to eat.    Take care 

birdiegirl
on 1/10/15 7:21 pm

You must have really hurt yourself to be in hospital - take care and hope you are out soon

Karen M.
on 1/10/15 9:38 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Oh my gosh, CC! I hope you're okay - keep us posted when you're able and take care. xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 1/10/15 10:41 pm

Hope you feel better soon, what happened? Did you slip on ice?  Lots of that going on lately with the weather.  Let us know how you are doing and take care.

Onward and
Downward

on 1/11/15 1:34 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

so sorry to hear this cc. With the pain meds just look out for constipation. I'm learning the hard way after a week on percocets. :) might want to ask your doctor whether there is some kind of gentle laxative you can take well you're on the meds. Hope the pain ends soon.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

crqvingchange
on 1/11/15 1:41 am

Just woke up, those Percocets make me drowsy. Thanks for letting me know that Michelle.   I am already dealing with constipation issues because of the iron supplements.   Getting on the bedpan is so painful.   I fell down the stairs in the house and landed on concrete. Physio is ordered and maybe a cat scan. Thanks guys for your good wishes.

Zizzler
on 1/11/15 4:21 am

Take care of yourself Michelle, sounds painful. Iron does the same thing to me, I have to take Restoralax every day most days or it gets so bad.  And that stuff is expensive, its annoying.  Do you take anything for it? Wishing you a speedy recovery, physio can be amazingly helpful.

Patm
on 1/11/15 2:52 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Really sorry to hear of your fall. Hope you are healed and home soon

birdiegirl
on 1/10/15 7:28 pm

RNY  5 years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Golfing again this morning followed by brunch - then home to veg.

STEPS - 10,650

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - small banana

1/2 pure protein bar

L - small egg white omelet with veggies

1 slice of rye toast

4 slices of bacon

D - 6 oz sea bass

1/2 cup of green beans

1 small fingerling potato - roasted

1 glass of Merlot

S - 80 calorie Greek yogurt with 1 Tb of l/f granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,276,  Carbs - 93 Grams,  Fat - 36 Grams,  Protein - 97 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Most Active
Recent Topics