What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

libra1
on 1/27/15 3:01 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Good morning everyone!

I thought I'd post before going to bed as I have a very early start tomorrow and I don't want to miss putting in my entry. I'm going to my CBT appointment today. It’s helping me be more cognisant of what I’m doing. I want to give a shout out to Karen. I went through some unpleasant work stuff recently and Karen (as always) was a great support. Thank you. ox

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Today’s menu is…

B- Oatmeal with ground flaxseed, cinnamon,

S- Lactose free cappuccino

L-Cottage cheese

D- Chicken breast and rapini

Snack-Premier protein shake

Cal-755, Carbs-44, Fat-20, Protein-103, Sugar-24, Chol-115

TanyaLH
on 1/27/15 5:52 pm, edited 1/27/15 5:53 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 months post op

steps 9358

Good morning libra, Hope you have good day  

Thanks everyone for the input regaurding my passport question.

It is soo cold here this this morning, Jasper does not want to go out! Longjohns will be worn today! (for the record, I will be wearing the longjohns, not Jasper)

B protein coffee 1/3 c date and walnut steel cut oats ( I add the date and walnut)

S egg muffin

L 3 oz chicken and some veggies

D no idea...protein and veggies

S 4 oz skim milk

Stay warm and be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 1/27/15 6:31 pm - Mississauga, Canada

No no... Jasper would wear Jasperjohns. I'm sure he wouldn't be caught dead in longjohns. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 1/27/15 6:55 pm - Mississauga, Canada

No need to thank me - that's what friends do. I'm thrilled to hear that you are finding value in CBT and able to put "work stuff" where it belongs. xo

My parents' iPad tutorial included texting last night and my son's reaction to receiving a text from his 81 year old grandmother was absolutely priceless! Busy day ahead at work for me, have to pick up a couple of things on the way home, and I suspect it'll be pajama-time when I get home. lol  

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Greek yogurt, handful of grapes

L - mixed greens with a couple of strawberries, almonds, goat cheese, sunflower seeds and poppy seed dressing, 2 ham/pickle roll-ups

S - muffin-sized crustless quiche, possibly a flat white coffee if I make it outside the building later this afternoon

D - leftover chicken/veggies from Teriyaki Experience (last night's dinner)

S - not sure yet

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

K. :)

Karen

crqvingchange
on 1/27/15 10:03 pm

Good morning everyone.  Poor Jasper has to freeze his jewels off while Tanya has on longjohns?  I say get the pup matching longjohns, who's with me?  And while we're at it, I want to see Andrew cooking shortbread in a kilt (sort of Jamie from Outlander visions in my head)  Can you tell I'm on the good pain meds.

Had a really good night last night, I took a Benedryl Nighttime and slept like a rock.  Physio never came or called yesterday so I will give them a call today.  I hate being trapped on one level of the house as I am not allowed to do stairs on my own yet.  On the upside, I did catch up on all of the news on this OH and was able to do some posting.  Also, I have a list of things I want to buy from Amazon,ca, Low Carb Grocery, The Bay (you get the picture) if I can't go to the dresses, the dresses must come to me, lol.  Maybe I'll research fashion longjohns for Jasper, and a kilt for Andrew.

Today, fingers crossed, it will be physio at the house, more internet surfing, a nap, Netflix, and some Downton Abbey.  I am now 1 measly pound away from joining the century club.

6 months post-op

B. Lots of decaf with Boost Diabetic Vanilla for creamer

S. Source Greek 50 Strawberry Yogurt

L. Cheese omelette 1/2

S. The other half of the cheese omelette

D. Protinis souvlaki with tzatziki

S. More decaf (the house is cold) apple wedges with a wedge of Laughing Cow White Cheddar

Have a great day everyone, and do fun things. 

TanyaLH
on 1/27/15 11:03 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Lol....Jasper won't freeze his jewels off...he doesn't have any !!!! But I love the idea of matching longings or as Karen said this morning Jaspermom...lol

Enjoy those pain meds CC!!!!

Karen M.
on 1/28/15 7:42 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good gawd, woman - I want some of the drugs you're on! LOL

Karen

crqvingchange
on 1/28/15 8:58 am

Which would you rather see. Andrew in a kilt or longjohns cooking shortbread? I bought a kilt for my cat when I was in Scotland, but DH refuses to let me put it on him to take a picture, claims it's undignified. Lol.

Karen M.
on 1/28/15 9:48 am - Mississauga, Canada

Andrew says to please send the kilt you bought for your cat. He will wear it to make shortbread.

I will take pictures. LOL

Karen

crqvingchange
on 1/28/15 10:01 am

Tell him to come to the next get together at Clarkson's and I will bring it for him. Lol.  As soon as the weather is better, and I am better, I would love another get together.  That shrimp appetizer was seriously to die for, and it was so great meeting all the peeps from OH.  Darn, now I want shrimp.

Most Active
Recent Topics