What are you doing/eating today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 2/23/15 7:10 pm, edited 2/23/15 7:12 pm

RNY  5 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Golfing this morning - Bocce this afternoon - I am such an athlete!

STEPS - 8870

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake blended with ice and 1 small banana

S - small banana

L - 4 oz grilled chicken over green salad with regular dressing

D - 1.5 lump crab cakes

1/2 cup of lemon risotto

few green beans

S - Greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,029,  Carbs - 109 Grams,  Fat - 28 Grams,  Protein - 90 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 2/23/15 7:52 pm, edited 2/23/15 7:52 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

Ahhhh... living the southern life, eh Barb? Enjoy every minute of it. What time is shuffleboard? ;)

Work today, dentist after, home for pajama time. Up too late last nigh****ching Saul (loving that series) (YES, I know I need to get a PVR lol), packed a "comfort food favourites" lunch, and out into the deep freeze again (I know how jealous you must be, Barb).

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - vanilla Premier protein shake

S - plain Greek yogurt with homemade SF cranberries, sprinkle of toasted almonds, a few green grapes

L - chili from the freezer, 1 oz old cheddar, 4 sesame melba rounds

S - crustless quiche; later: a few green grapes (maybe, fruit is not a "necessary to eat" in my lunch kit)

D - 3 oz pulled pork, 1/2 cup homemade coleslaw

S - not sure yet, maybe a Chike protein iced coffee

Have a good one,

K. :)

Edited to add: Your dinner sounds beyond delicious - I'm seeing crab in my menu later this week now (Portobello mushroom cap stuffed with crab and shrimp) - thanks for the craving. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 2/23/15 7:57 pm

Hey - I draw the line at shuffleboard! 

crqvingchange
on 2/23/15 11:37 pm

Thank you for the craving Karen.  Seafood stuffed mushroom cap.  Now to convince DH to make it for me.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 2/24/15 12:23 am - Mississauga, Canada

I say we blame Barb - she's the one who brought up crab in the first place. lol

Karen

crqvingchange
on 2/24/15 2:21 am

You are so right Karen - BARB IS TO BLAME!!!!.  I say we hunt her down, even if we have to fly to Florida, even if we have to drink copious amounts of chilled white wine, or those fruity drinks with the umbrellas, I'm not picky as long as we stay hydrated in that Florida sun and warmth, it may take weeks to find her.  Are you with me?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 2/24/15 2:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

I'm already there, your ticket is in the mail.

And while I'm dreaming, I'd like a pony.

Karen

Patm
on 2/23/15 8:01 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. So long as you are moving it is exercise. Sounds like a good day.

Good evening with pot luck at Mindful eating. I thought it was the last class. There is actually 2 more which I will miss. They will send the material but I will miss not actually being there.

Busy day again today. Have to hit a dollar store tonight for work

b yogurt, granola, raspberries

l meatloaf, gravy, yogurt

s apple

d pork tenderloin, kale salad

s almonds

birdiegirl
on 2/23/15 8:14 pm

Is it this weekend you are travelling south?  If so - weather forecast is for lots of warm weather.

Patm
on 2/23/15 9:18 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Yes we leave Sunday. It is freezing here. My husband just keeps checking the weather in Florida. It is suppose to snow while we are gone. Glad to miss it. Just hope there is non on the drive south.

Most Active
Recent Topics