What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

TanyaLH
on 2/26/15 5:36 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

21 months post op

steps 13632

Good morning Ladies,

Things are warming up! Only -27 here with the windchill!!!  

Working and grocery shopping today...no other plans.

Karen, are you having a surprise lunch again today? LOL

B protein coffee, 2 eggs w/ mushroom and onion

S 1/2 c ff cottage cheese

L shepards pie

D 1 c split pea and ham soup

S ????

Be well and have a good weekend everyone!

Tanya

Karen M.
on 2/26/15 7:26 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

No surprise lunch today, no lol Enjoy your day, Tanya - it's Friday!

Off to work this morning with another busy day ahead. I feel like I've been playing catch-up for the last month with so many projects on the go at once - this too shall pass, hopefully by May we'll be settled into the regular routine again for the next couple of years. Not sure what else I'll get up to but I am already looking forward to home time!

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - plain Greek yogurt stirred with homemade SF cranberries, sprinkle of toasted almonds, a couple of grapes

L - crustless quiche, a few bites of mixed greens salad with poppy seed dressing, a couple of grapes

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2)

D - the guts of chicken pot pie with a couple of bites of crust, green beans

S - not sure yet

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 2/26/15 7:47 pm

RNY  5 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Karen I love pie crust - have had a few bites over the past 6 years.  Enjoy your chicken pot pie!

Meeting this morning - paperwork later - going to see Still Alice this afternoon.  The book was wonderful.

STEPS - forgot my fitbit - est. 7500

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 2 oz baked salmon

L - 4 oz baked salmon

1 cup of kale salad

D - California Pizza Kithcen - 1 slice of Sicilian pizza and 1/2 a half size of Thai chicken crunch salad

S - Greek yogurt with 1 TB of Stewed rhubarb ( splenda )

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories  - 1,425,  Carbs - 80 Grams,  Fat - 74 Grams,  Protein - 106 Grams

All water and vits - decaf coffee

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 2/26/15 8:07 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I'm not actually big fan of pie crust but there's something about the crust on any meat pie that is somehow very appealing (mostly the mushy bottom for me lol).

Your menu the last couple of days is so yummy - Thai chicken crunch salad, omg I want that. I'm missing summer rhubarb, lucky lady!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 2/26/15 8:18 pm

Good morning everyone.

Had a wonderful day out for lunch and coffee with a friend and today another friend is taking me out.  Yesterday I booked my flight down south.  Florida here I come in a month.  I am a little worried because the flight I have has two stopovers, one of them is in Chicago, but it is one of the only flights that flies out of Kitchener.  I will be travelling alone, so I hope there are no problems with making my connections.

7 months post op

B. Lots of decaf, and a  protein coffee

S. Ham and Laughing Cow rollup

L. Not sure where we are going, but I will try to make protein healthy choices

S. SF latte

D. Leftover shrimp from yesterday's lunch and mango salad.

S. Fiber Gourmet Thinables in Honey mustard with Black Forest Ham and Swiss Cheese.

Have a great Friday everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 2/26/15 8:19 pm
kellybelly333
on 2/27/15 12:41 am - Toronto, Canada

Let me know what you think of Still Alice. I loved the book too. Saw the movie. We'll compare notes!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

birdiegirl
on 2/27/15 7:15 am

I enjoyed the movie Kelly - book as usual was better, but would recommend seeing the movie.

kellybelly333
on 2/27/15 7:48 am - Toronto, Canada

Totally agree! I didn't want to say what I thoght before you went. I really missed the husband's desperation for the new drug and then the realization at the end that the new drug didn't work after all. I wasn't angry at Alec Baldwin for taking the job either. But it was still very good :)

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/15 8:18 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Not much going on here, I woke up feeling tired and maybe have a cold trying to start so going to just take it easy and med up in case.

B - frittata

L - bowl of gumbo

S - protein shake

D - bowl of gumbo, green salad

S - NSA jello

Gumbo is really spicy so hopefully I sweat out whatever is trying to start.  Lots of liquids to be had as well and maybe a nap this afternoon.

Most Active
Recent Topics