What are you eating/doing today? (Friday Junior)

Karen M.
on 3/18/15 8:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning! 9

It's been a busy week and it's a race to Friday! If yesterday was any indicating predictor, it's going to be a loooooong day today. Off to work, have to run a couple of errands after, then home to collapse. lol  Oh! I was talking with my bestie last night - her son is going to be on Big Brother Canada! He's already been sequestered as the show starts on Monday. A "reality star" in our midst... too bad the show is so painful to watch. lol  This Saturday marks my 9th surgiversary and I've recruited Andrew as photographer to take some current pics. I am fully expecting all of them to be blurry, head cut off, finger blocking the lens... he is just about the least tech-savvy (yes, even cameras) person I know.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek 50, handful of grapes

L - mixed greens/veggie salad with 3 oz cut up chicken breast, sprinkle of sunflower seeds, poppy seed dressing

S - Chike protein iced coffee (must remember to make sure there's ice in the work freezer: note to self)

D - steak and veggie stir-fry that I didn't get to make yesterday (I got home late and Andrew had lovingly prepared dinner - fried pork schnitzel, fried potatoes with fried onions. So, fried carbs and fat for a fabulously health-conscious dinner. Apparently he requires further schooling. )

S - not sure yet, maybe a Bengal Spice fog made with coconut dream (VERY tasty)

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 3/18/15 9:13 pm

RNY  5 Years 11 Months Post Op

Morning

Nice that he tries to help eh Karen? 

Heading south again this evening after a whirlwind 4 days north.  The flight leaves about the time I like to think about going to bed so will plan 1/2 a protein bar for the plane - plus some warm almonds/cashews they provide and a nice glass of merlot.  I would be happy just to stay here as the weather feels like spring - very hot in Florida right now!

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 4 large grilled shrimp

1/2 cup of couscous salad

S - 2 oz roasted turkey breast

1/2 cup of squash

S - Source dessert yogurt with 1 TB of FF coolwhip

Evening - 1/2 cup of chickpea salad

1/2 pure protein bar

1 oz warm cashews

1 glass of merlot

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,169,  Carbs - 88 Grams,  Fat - 26 Grams,  Protein - 86 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Patm
on 3/18/15 10:57 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Have a good flight. Personally I would rather be in Florida. It is cold this morning.

birdiegirl
on 3/18/15 11:12 pm

Cold but nice and sunny...I love the feeling of the cold air on my face.

Karen M.
on 3/19/15 1:12 am - Mississauga, Canada

VERY nice, agreed. He's a keeper. Have an enjoyable trip back in the sun!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/15 4:20 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Enjoy your trip back to Florida.  Will think of you when we are snowmobiling tomorrow then in the sauna and snow tomorrow night :)

Zizzler
on 3/18/15 9:51 pm

Friday Junior, I love it :0)

7 months post op

b - premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

S - sf key lime greek yogurt

l - quest bar

s - 2 tbsp almonds, later...sf watermelon water

d - 1/2 psyllium egg wrap with xl meatballs in sauce inside it

s - heated nsa chocolate almond breeze with sucralose, protein powder added

All vits and water

lammytee14
on 3/18/15 11:08 pm

I'm spending the day walking, sipping, tooting and nodding off on the couch. Last night was my first night at home since surgery. I slept so well in my own bed. My dogs snuggled very close...apparently they missed me while I was away. I'm thankful for my pharmacist making my regular meds in liquid form in various flavours...I'm definitely feeling like I'm getting the royal treatment.

3 days post-op

B - premier protein vanilla shake, water

L - premier protein chocolate shake, water

D - premier protein vanilla shake, water

I didn't include snacks since it takes me until the next meal to finish my shake. Also taking meds (regular and pain) and vitamins as prescribed.

Tammy :)

Surgery on March 16, 2015 with Dr. Yelle (Ottawa)

HW: 245 (2012) SW: 233 CW: 141 Goal Range (by Surgeon): 149-179  

Holy Smokes! I've lost 100 pounds from my heaviest weight! Yay me!!!

Karen M.
on 3/19/15 1:18 am - Mississauga, Canada

Nothing beats sleeping in your own bed!

Are you on full-fluids?

Karen

lammytee14
on 3/19/15 2:07 am

Yes, I'm on full fluids until I go back for 1 week post-op appointment next Wednesday morning.

Most Active
Recent Topics