What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

TanyaLH
on 3/26/15 6:02 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps 9375

Morning all and Happy Friday!

Off to work shortly then the gym, and some shopping w/ DH. 

They are saying snow for this morning.... BLAH

Enjoy the weekend everyone :)

B protein coffee, 2 egg whites w/ 1 oz lf cheese, mushroom and onions

S 1 cup homemade protein shake

L 3/4 c sweet kale salad, 3 oz chicken breast

S 1 c home protein shake (before workout)

D 4 oz trout, 2 bites of curry rice, 1/4 c roasted veggies

Be well everyone

Tanya

libra1
on 3/26/15 7:42 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

TGIF!! It is always amazing to me the lengths people will go to, to not work. And my mantra continues ... 3 more years.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Today’s menu is…

B- Oatmeal and ground flax

Snack- Skinny cappuccino

L-Cottage cheese

Snack-Greek Yogurt

D-Eggs and sliced tomatoes

Snack- Greek Yogurt

Karen M.
on 3/26/15 8:45 pm - Mississauga, Canada

You're over the biggest hump for the year - March Break (which you spent in Paris I might add! :)). Next - Easter, then it's on to the May 2-4 and the next thing you know, it's SSSSUUUUMMMMEEEERRRR!!!

So funny, it's been almost 14 years since I worked for the school board and my mind STILL plays out the "count downs". lol

Hang in there! xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 3/26/15 7:43 pm - Toronto, Canada

Boo for more snow! But at least we're not out east!!

Still tapering, so no exercise today. Woke up with a bloated, achy belly  not sure what that's about :/

b: protein coffee, Queen street bread with peanut butter

s: banana with almond butter

l: pork tenderloin and spaghetti squash

s: say cheesecake - haven't had one in along time!

d: unsure yet!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 3/26/15 8:41 pm - Mississauga, Canada

You said you're doing a carb load, yes? I would suspect the carbs causing the bloaty-belly, especially since your body isn't used to much of them with you eating Paleo for the last good bit.

Good luck in your race this weekend!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 3/26/15 10:05 pm - Toronto, Canada

I didn't really carb-load yesterday. I actually didn't end up eating much at all last night. Maybe from two days ago? Certainly doesn't make me want to carb load today! Blah

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

kellybelly333
on 3/26/15 10:54 pm - Toronto, Canada

Just figured it out...it's ah..ahem...a movement issue. Took 2 Tylenol 1's two nights ago....always messes with me, if I don't take a stool softener along with it! Day 2 of no movement (plus a 45 minute core session yesterday morning). My poor belly!! LOL

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/15 8:49 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

We had our snow yesterday, only got maybe 4-5 inches total.  Too cold today for snow up here.  I haven't used my treadmill in ages but am going to start using it again today as my leg is really bothering me and the ortho had told me years ago when I first injured it to walk on a treadmill and not outdoors to help it heal faster.  

B - protein shake

S - 2 scrambled eggs

L - 100 grams chicken breast thrown into a green salad

S - kielbassa, cheese, homemade pickles

D - steak, mushrooms, roasted brussel sprouts

I've been trying different coconut milks lately as I am tired of the almond ones and really hated the cashew one. Will have a cup of it over the day warmed and thrown in espresso. So far Silk and Coconut Dream taste the same to me but Silk adds in calcium so will use it when I can find it.

kellybelly333
on 3/26/15 10:54 pm - Toronto, Canada

I get cans of Coconut Milk. Love it in my coffee now!

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/15 11:05 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I wouldn't be using that one by the cupful that is for sure.  LOL  I use the canned one in thai recipes.  I drink my coffee black but since I am trying to increase my calcium naturally without supplements, I am trying the different nut milks to do that and use them to make latte style drinks a few times per day.

Did you know you can whip the one in a can and then have whipped coconut cream on SF jello?  

Most Active
Recent Topics