Optifast trade: my vanilla for your chocolate? Hamilton/Niagara area

suzygreenberg
on 4/26/15 3:26 am - Canada

I'm on day 2 of Optifast and I'm really not enjoying the vanilla that much.  Before I start adding extracts, just wondering if anyone out there from Niagara region or Hamilton that's up for trading their chocolate for vanilla?  I have a 2 full boxes minus 2 packs up for grabs. 

Feel free to reply or PM if you're interested. 

Thanks!

I'm blogging about my journey, in the only way I know how to - with a lot of humour and a little potty mouth

shakesandspanx.blogspot.ca

Luckyclover84
on 4/26/15 4:08 am - Canada

I had the same trouble!! Just add some cocoa and it makes it chocolate!  Got me through my three weeks!!

SW: 320, optifast: march 31/15 surgery: april 21/15 TEGH

suzygreenberg
on 4/26/15 8:56 pm - Canada

If the trade doesn't work out, you single handedly saved my taste buds and gag reflex from working overtime. Thanks so much for this, I never thought of using cocoa! Good luck to you! 

I'm blogging about my journey, in the only way I know how to - with a lot of humour and a little potty mouth

suzygreenberg
on 4/26/15 8:58 pm - Canada
Kate M.
on 4/26/15 5:13 am - toronto, Canada

If I were closer I would take you up on this! I have too much chocolate and wish I had vanilla because I like it better with coffee crystals. (I got 4 boxes choc and 2 van). But I am in Toronto and just got back from a weekend away so not looking to add any more kms to the odometer hehe. My surgery is Fri, if I have anychocolate left I will gladly post them to you :)

May 1, 2015 - RNY TWH | HW 322 | SW 301 | Feb 27, 2016: 175lbs

suzygreenberg
on 4/26/15 9:02 pm - Canada

Thanks! I am going to try adding cocoa powder to them and see how that goes, totally understand the driving distance thing. I was hoping I'd find someone in Niagara so I wouldn't have to drive to St Joes in Hamilton if they let me exchange a box. If only there were samples before we buy! 

W8_No_More
on 4/26/15 12:47 pm - Kitchener, Canada

In Guelph they will let you exchange full boxes of one flavour for another if you find you don't like one. Did you ask if your centre will do that? Just a thought!

Dr Referral Jan/14, Guelph Orientation Feb 27/14, Nurse, Nut, SW app't Mar 14 & June 16/14, Nut, SW Aug 26/14, Internist Dr. Agarwal app't Sept 15/14, Surgeon App't Dr. Bhojani Dec 11/14, Start 3 weeks Opti Jan 6/15, Surgery Jan 27/15. Eating to live...Not living to eat!

suzygreenberg
on 4/26/15 9:04 pm - Canada

Thanks, I'm going to call today, but the above post about the cocoa powder seems promising so I will try that too. Was really hoping I could find someone local instead of having to drive to st Joe's in Hamilton. Its nearly an hour drive for me. Thanks again! 

Hanneli xoxo
on 4/27/15 6:20 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

I didn;t like Vanilla abd preferred the chocolate but I had a fellow WLS sister from my town who couldnt stomach the vanilla. and i liked mine with lots of decaf crystals in it. So.. I traded every last pouch to her for her vanilla. 

Most Active
Recent Topics