Windsor Clinic

Nickaroo
on 5/6/15 6:06 pm - Windsor, Canada

Good Afternoon Everyone

A quick update, I went to the Windsor Clinic today and had my Social Worker and Dietician Appointment, and both of them signed off on my file! Just waiting on a phone call tomorrow to see if the Doctor signed off as she was only waiting on my HP Lori results, and they came in were negative and. If she signs off, it's off to Surgical Class on May 28th, then I wait for the Surgeon's Phone call.

I couldn't be more excited! Everything is happening a lot quicker than I thought it would. My Orientation was in January, and Im almost through the pre op process! I've learnt so much during this, and I'm down 22lbs already.

Referral Date: November 5th, 2014, Orientation Date: January 8th @ Windsor Assessment Centre, Nurse Apt: March 6th, Social Worker Apt: March 10, Nutrition Class: March 17th, Doctor Apt: April 23, Dietician Apt: May 6th, Social Worker Follow Up May 6th,  Doctor Follow Up Apt: June 4, Surgical Class Apt: June 25h, Surgeon Apt: TBA, Surgery: TBA

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/15 10:07 pm

Wow, that is fast!!! Orientation in Jan and almost there!!!! I was 1 year to the day of orientation to surgery through Windsor. Congrats on the weight loss, that's fab!!

Nickaroo
on 5/7/15 4:42 am - Windsor, Canada

Thank you :)

Referral Date: November 5th, 2014, Orientation Date: January 8th @ Windsor Assessment Centre, Nurse Apt: March 6th, Social Worker Apt: March 10, Nutrition Class: March 17th, Doctor Apt: April 23, Dietician Apt: May 6th, Social Worker Follow Up May 6th,  Doctor Follow Up Apt: June 4, Surgical Class Apt: June 25h, Surgeon Apt: TBA, Surgery: TBA

anewbodforme2015
on 5/7/15 6:02 am - Canada

I am also through Windsor. I had my orientation Dec and was passed by everyone over a month ago. I even squeezed into April's nutrition class but I am still waiting for my sleep apnea rx so clinic can send off my file to surgeon. I am beyond annoyed. It's been 3 weeks, receptionist said 1-1.5 weeks now she said yesterday but of course she never called. I am down 17lbs.

Congrats to you and maybe you get that call soon.

Nickaroo
on 5/7/15 8:20 am - Windsor, Canada

Well I hope you get your call soon as well :)

When you look back and look in the past, we were so eager to get everything done, and now that your going through the process it doesn't seem that long at all. It gives us enough time to prepare for after surgery and what to expect! I have to say that everyone that has worked with me in the Windsor Clinic has been amazing!

anewbodforme2015
on 5/7/15 8:25 am - Canada

I also feel the staff is great in Guelph. I know things will happen when they happen. I would of loved to be able to plan our summer and fall but this is more important so it won't be the end of the world if we have to make some changes. I know the summer would be more ideal for our family and my work to have off but it will be what it will be.

Nickaroo
on 5/7/15 8:36 am - Windsor, Canada

Yeah Its been hard planning things this summer....I'm not giving anyone definite answers. We have a Madonna concert to go to in October..So I hope I have it before then...

Dreamy74
on 5/7/15 8:40 am
RNY on 02/04/15

Great news Nickaroo and congratulations!!! It won't be long now!

It isn't easy being green - Kermit the Frog

Tara3660
on 5/7/15 8:54 am - Cobourg, Canada

That's amazing good for you! I am Toronto, year and a half and waiting for signoff. :(

Diminishing Dawn
on 5/9/15 9:47 am - Windsor, Canada

You should join the windsor group on faceboo

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics