What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 5/4/15 7:11 pm, edited 5/4/15 7:14 pm

RNY  6 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Its my golf opening day today so tournament followed by dinner.  Looking forward to seeing many of my friends.

STEPS - 6680 plus 1 hour of weights

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 3 oz stuffed pork tenderloin

L - 1 medium honey crisp apple

1 oz hard Parmesan

D - 1 glass of merlot

1 hard roll

1/2 asparagus and arugula salad

Salmon nicoise

S - stewed rhubarb - yogurt - squirt of cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,546, Carbs - 69 Grams,  Fat - 43 Grams,  Protein - 75 Grams

my protein numbers are higher then this - myfitness not showing any protein for the salmon!

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Karen M.
on 5/4/15 7:43 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Enjoy your day of golf, Barb!

Had a great time at coffee last night - what a terrific group of people we have. Off to work for another fun-filled day, have to run a couple of errands after, home for the evening, not sure what else!

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek, a few grapes, sprinkle of toasted almonds on the yogurt

L - small whole wheat tortilla stuffed with 4 oz tuna salad, lettuce, cucumber slices on the side

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (3) with mustard for dipping

D - 3-4 oz BBQ chicken, Caesar salad

S - likely just tea/coffee

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 5/4/15 8:18 pm

Good morning everyone.  I had one of those surprising big drops on the scale this morning.  It just goes to show you to stay the course even if you are in a long stall.

Today it's swimming, paperwork, meeting a friend for coffee and a relaxing evening with DH.

Happy Cinco de Mayo

9 months post op

B. Large decaf, Chike protein coffee

S. Another Chike after swimming

L. Ham, cheese and pickle rollups

S. Large Decaf

D. Stuffed small peppers and a cup of beef chili

S. HB egg and a large Click protein coffee

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 5/4/15 8:27 pm

Karen I see you eat much of the same food daily - me too!  I really like what I eat and am happy being heavy on the protein with some veggies.  I get in trouble if I start incorporating home made pizza/etc etc into my diet.

Really I find keeping to a regular rotated food plan quite simple and easy.

Karen M.
on 5/5/15 2:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

I do tend to do that, yes. I find especially with being really busy that the best way to meal plan/eat is to keep it really simple and routine. I don't have the energy lately to be very creative and if left to start eating lunch out, I'd be in trouble. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

new_me180
on 5/4/15 9:50 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Have a nice day golfing Barb. Karen enjoy your work day and CC, glad you came out of the stall. It does get discouraging when you're in a long stall. Barb it's easier to eat the same foods everyday but lately, i've been suffering from diet fatigue. I've started trying new foods like tofu, some weird pear/squash thing (can't remember the name) and different kinds of meat and veg as i'm getting bored which my mostly chicken and fish diet. I have to say, it's a really big challenge and time consuming as you have to consider the calories, fats and proteins. 

Just have to have my car serviced today, don't think the brakes are working all that great.

18 months post op

B - 1 egg with mushroom, slice cheese, 2 bacon

L - 2oz tilapia, butternut squash/parsnip

S - 1/3 banana, tbsp PB, 1oz kolbassa

D - 1/4 cup 3 bean salad, 2oz chicken

S - turkey flakes, cappuccino

totals - 774 cals, 45 carbs, 33 fat, 77 protein

Have a great day all, Nia

TanyaLH
on 5/4/15 10:38 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

23 months post op

steps 10156

Good morning ladies!

Barb have fun golfing, Karen have a fun-filled day, CC, woohooo for breaking the stall, New me, I hear you on changing things up menu wise. A couple weeks a go I tried Bison...loved it! And i tolerated well, not like beef where I get sick and have pain when i eat it. I will be making bison burgers this  week :)

I am off for the next 3 days, so lots of household chores and Thursday I will be visiting my sister who is home from Red Lake, can't wait!!!

B 1 HB egg, sm banana, (leg cramps through the night) protein coffee

S 1 ham pickle roll up, 4 cucumber slices w/ humus

L 1 c turkey chili

D 3 oz bbq pork loin, 1 c sweet kale salad

S tea, source greek yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

Patm
on 5/4/15 11:02 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Beautiful day to be on the golf course. I ended up swimming yesterday since the meeting I thought I had is on Friday. I have been so forgetful lately. I am biking home today for exercise. Still sore from gardening but the swimming helped ease the muscles a little.

That is weird Myfitnesspal is not showing protein for salmon.

My husband bought a small portable barbaque for camping. Except for sleeping in a tent we really no longer ruff it. Our kids make fun of our conveniences. My son has a barbaque that you feed twigs into. Really cool, very hot and breaks down to a small bag. But the grill area is small. Since we will probably end up cooking for 6 at some point I wanted a larger surface. So tonight DH is trying it out with some pork tenderloin. Better to know it's limitations now than later.

b greek yogurt, raspberries

s banana

l salad with smoked turkey, yogurt

s light havarti slices with cooked red pepper

d pork tenderloin, salad, grn beans

s breton crackers with smoked gouda

cal 1239, carb 112, prot 90

birdiegirl
on 5/4/15 11:43 pm

I am forgetful too Pat - our age maybe?  I think it was just the salmon I chose on MFP...I looked up just atlantic salmon and I know the protein of that...not going to change my stats at this point

I love camping and anything to do with the outdoors - my DH not so much - just golfing for him and a little fishing.  Hope the BBQ works well for you and I sure dont blame you for all the conveniences you can muster while camping

Patm
on 5/4/15 11:58 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

When my kids were young we car camped every summer. They both did Scouts/Guides. I am glad they both still enjoy going camping. They both love canoeing and my daughter taught canoeing  for a few summers. So even with me being very obese we managed to get out and enjoy the outdoors. It is just so much easier for me now.

Last summer we all went to Balsam Lake because they remember it from being kids. This year I have talked them into Algonquin. So 6 of us will camp at the end of June. Looking forward to it

Most Active
Recent Topics