What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 5/19/15 2:01 am, edited 5/19/15 2:04 am

RNY  6 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Golfing this morning - party afterward - out for dinner this evening.  Not going to be the best day for eats - I am estimating 800 calories for lunch - unlikely I will eat remotely that amount but I am not sure what will be served so I have inputted many different things. 

STEPS - 8834 - never left the house - just from doing gardening and chores

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Leftover beef tenderloin with grilled veggies

S - 1 oz hard parmesan

L - unsure  794 calories - 28 carbs - 25 fat and 66 protein

D - Cobb salad

1 small hard roll

1 glass of merlot

MYFITNESSPAL totals in the above menu are:  Calories - 1,757,  Carbs - 70 Grams,  Fat - 60 Grams,  Protein - 122 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 5/18/15 7:54 pm, edited 5/18/15 7:55 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

Barb, enjoy your day of golf and frivolity (it's party time, it's excell-e-ent) (apologies for the Wayne's World reference, I clearly need more sleep).

Off to work this morning (it's not party time, nor is it excell-e-ent), a visit with my parents afterward, home for a BBQ dinner and a (hopefully) early night. What a great weekend we had for weather - it seems like so long ago that I spent the entire weekend outside doing "stuff" - I love summer junior!

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek, 8 grapes (yes I counted them out lol)

L - leftover Thai pork tenderloin (approx. 3 oz, hard to tell exactly as it's mixed in with stir fried veggies), sprinkle of toasted almonds on top

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche (this will be late, lunch is very filling but will need something to tide me over since dinner will be later due to parent visit)

D - 3-4 oz BBQ chicken, grilled veggies tossed with a little Greek dressing and feta, tzatziki for chicken-dipping

S - likely just coffee/tea (it will be a true test of strength as Andrew made his f'ing (omg delicious) Scottish shortbread again last night)

Have a happy Tuesday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 5/19/15 2:59 am

I loved Wayne's World - I just look at them and start to grin.

Your menu looks great today.  Glad you liked the thai pork tenderloin - 2-3 skewers for me and I am full.  I love the size of the meat when it comes off the stick - I also had some with tzatziki sauce as I was worried they might be too dry ( day 2) and still tasted OK

The party is for me so I feel obligated to eat a bit of everything.  I will go back on MFP when I return and input my real amounts and choices.  I do my best losing when I get obsessive about my intake.

Karen M.
on 5/19/15 3:09 am - Mississauga, Canada

I loved them too, though posting it made me feel my age lol

The pork is extremely tender, even a few days later. They turned out beautifully on the BBQ, though I'm not sure about the "Thai" spice - was very mild so I rubbed a little Thai coconut spice (Bulk Barn and omg, great) before BBQing the second batch.

The party is for YOU! How awesome is that!! Enjoy every minute.

Karen

Zizzler
on 5/19/15 5:30 am

Your post made me laugh Karen, I remember Wayne's world too, and it is indeed excel-e-ent lol

Julz1974
on 5/19/15 3:19 am - Bowmanville, Canada

Good Tuesday all!  I hope you all had a super long weekend.  Enjoy golf birdie girl and Karen don't work to hard!  I have to admit Wayne's World  references still makes me laugh.  Out to do some errands and a doctors appointment are all that are on the agenda for me so far today....but the list usually gets added too as the day goes on, lol.  Have a super day all!

b- pure protein shake

s- Greek yogurt

l- chicken breast with salad

d- other half of chicken breast with some green beans

s- sunflower seeds

Cheers!

crqvingchange
on 5/19/15 3:40 am

Good morning everyone.  DH and I had a fantastic time in the US.  We went to 10 wineries, and saw lots of trees in blossom, went to places with live music.  I made a few bad choices in eats, but not off the rails, more just eating Kind bars while travelling on the road and letting coffee places add cream to my coffee instead of me doing it (they add way too much cream).

Today it's swimming, taking the car in for service, paperwork, laundry, grocery shopping, making dinner then chilling.

10 months post op

B. Iced Atkins Caramel Latte

S. Large Decaf and a Source Greek Yogurt

L. Leftovers from last night's dinner - 4 large shrimp with garlic sauce

S. Large Decaf

D. Not sure yet, but it will be protein and maybe a salad

S. Large decaf iced.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 5/19/15 4:34 am - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome home, CC - we missed you terribly (I wept). ;)

Karen

crqvingchange
on 5/19/15 4:40 am

Karen I missed you guy's too. While I didn't openly weep, you know I was weeping on the inside.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 5/19/15 9:02 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Welcome back CC. Glad to hear you had a good time state side. Your presence was missed.

Most Active
Recent Topics