Barrie WLS Group Meeting Sat Reminder

KristieA
on 5/19/15 8:35 pm - Orillia, Canada

Just a reminder this Saturday is the Barrie Support Group Meeting.   Normally the third Saturday,  but moved to this one due to the long weekend. 

So-Saturday May 23, 1-4pm (usually done by 3).  49 Ferris Lane Community Church of the Nazarene.   

Come one,  come all.   Pre,  post,  veteran or starting your journey.  Everyone is welcome. 

Hope to see you there. 

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Seyenna
on 5/20/15 11:17 am - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I wish I could make even a single one of these, sadly my days off are Thursday and Friday and I wor****il 5-6. 

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

KristieA
on 5/20/15 12:58 pm - Orillia, Canada

Hey Seyenna;

There is also a coffee group that meets on Wednesdays around 7pm each week.  Bayview and Churchill Tim Hortons.  

Another coffee group on  Saturday or Sunday - that one is a hit and miss for times.

HRRH also is doing a class/meeting through teleconference.  We use a room at Georgian College Barrie and then a social worker from Humber is on the screen guiding the meeting.  It starts at 6pm.  You do have to pre-register so they know you are coming.  I can get you more details if you would like.  I can't remember if it is the last Wed or second last Wed each month.  I can also give you the email address so it is easier to pre-register.

Hope all is well,

Kristie

Seyenna
on 5/20/15 1:15 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I could probably make the one on Wednesday at 7 pm, is there someone I should contact about that?

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

KristieA
on 5/20/15 1:30 pm - Orillia, Canada

It's just a drop in kind of thing.  Sandra and Rick are the two people that send out reminders through a Facebook group and sort of coordinate it.  Some of the other ladies that go regularly are Theresa, Connie and Marjorie.  There are a few others as well.  They usually grab the tables closest to the washrooms.  Feel free to stop in.  It's informal and a great way to just chat about anything and everything.  

Most Active
Recent Topics