Intake appointment done

Molly83
on 5/21/15 4:16 am - Canada

I am getting really excited. I just had my intake appointment not long ago where she went over the questionnaire did some blood work, weighed and measured me and we talked quite a bit. I now have my nutritionist and behavior person appointment July 24. I keep looking at people's timelines after their post trying to figure out when my date will come for surgery. I know it will come when it comes I need to be patient I'm just a planner and like to know now!

AT intake appointment I was low on some of my vitamins so I am taking some of those now. I did make a mistake and buy the wring multi though.  The nurse practitioner said the list of vitamins and minerals should be about equal and apparently I totally forgot! And when I bought have 11 vitamins but only three minerals. The bottle will last me about three months so I'm hoping at the time to just buy the right one. Good lesson learned though to read the bottle.

1st referral-June 2014, sent back and resubmitted September 2014. Wrong referral-medical not surgical. December 22-Surgical Referral sent in.

March 2, 2015-Orientation session; April 8, 2015-Blood work completed; May 12, 2015-Intake appointment; July 24, 2015 Dietician/Behaviourist; August 26, 2015 Pre-surgery class; September 21, 2015 Meet the surgeon; SURGERY NOVEMBER 13, 2015

SmallPlates
on 5/21/15 6:31 am - Canada

I too am a planner.  So I can understand completely.  I am already thinking of how I will get to Guelph, and I have not yet received my Orientation appointment!

SmallPlates HW: 281 ~ Referral May 14 W 268 BMI 43 Bloodwork June 3  Orientation GGH June 4.  NP June 15 W 264 RD/SW July 7  Sleep Study KW Aug 4 Trio Aug 17  Cracving Change Sept Sept 10, 17. 24  Trio Oct 19 

Most Active
Recent Topics