What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 5/26/15 2:32 am

Good morning everyone.

Today it's swimming, taking the car in for an oil change, paperwork, gardening, and coffee with a friend.

10 months post op

B. Large decaf and a coffee protein shake

S. Another large decaf and a simply whey protein bar

L. Leftover salmon sashimi and mango salad

S. Another large decaf coffee

D. Chicken greek salad wrap

S. Source Greek yogurt in dark chocolate vanilla with some strawberries

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 5/26/15 2:49 am

RNY  6 Years Post op

Morning

Made it through my low cal day without folding.  Meeting my trainer this morning for weights.

STEPS - 5643

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 2 ham and cheese roll ups

D - 2 cups of romaine with lots of peppers - vidalia onions - tomatoes - jalapeno peppers  - with full fat dressing - 2 TB and 1 TB of grated parmesan reggiano

4 oz grilled chicken

S - 2 Jello S/F pudding with a dollop ea of FF cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,013,  Carbs - 61 Grams,  Fat - 36 Grams,  Protein - 102 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 5/26/15 3:33 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all,

I'm having a crappy day so far and it's only 6:15 lol You know when you have a ridiculous, upsetting dream and you wake up angry/sad for absolutely no logical reason? Welcome to my morning. I'm literally rolling my eyes at myself as I write this. ;)

Busy day at work planned getting "stuff" done before being off-site for more training for a couple of days, still need to check out the new coffee-stash store, not sure what else. I'm hoping I have a couple of those Walmart steaks left in the freezer (will check momentarily) as I'm finding myself continually uninspired in the kitchen for some reason. Do you ever go through periods when eating just seems like a "chore"? I don't know if it's "diet fatigue" or what. :/

CC, your dinner sounds wonderful - I'll have to pick up some whole wheat tortillas, I love a wrap with chicken, cucumber, tomato, red onion, feta and tzatziki.

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake (chocolate)

S - Source Greek (cherry, this is very tasty), handful of grapes

L - egg salad (1.5 eggs, green onion, mayo), cucumber slices for scooping, a few melba rounds

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-up (2) (1 roll-up = 1 thin slice ham, 1/4 pickle spear, 1/2 oz cheese approx.)

D - 3 oz steak, stir fry veggies tossed with a little Renee's sweet onion dressing, crumbled feta

S - not sure yet

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 5/26/15 5:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I have felt diet fatigue for the last week. Nothing looks good. I can't seem to find something inspired for lunch and dinner is just something to get over with. Going shopping at Costco tonight. Hoping to pick up something to inspire me.

Karen M.
on 5/26/15 5:37 am - Mississauga, Canada

I've been feeling it the past couple of months. Not only am I not inspired to create anything, I'm having trouble even deciding what I want to eat. Nothing sounds good lately so I've been doing the "routine eating". You'll have to let me know if you find something great at Costco.

Karen

TanyaLH
on 5/26/15 4:01 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

23 months post op

steps 9851

Morning all,

CC, I like your dinner, I think that will be in my menu tomorrow. have a great day.

Barb good job on not folding yesterday :)

Karen, sorry you are having a crappy day, hope it gets better :)

Today is my Friday.... :), I can not wait to finish my day and get home to relax alittle.

B 2 boiled eggs, protein coffee

S 1 soure greek yogurt

L the last of the buffalo turkey burger w/ broccoli slaw and blue cheese dressing

D zucchini spagethetti  with meat sauce/ mushroom and onions

Be well everyone

Tanya

Zizzler
on 5/26/15 4:06 am

Good morning everyone.  Cc enjoy your day. Birdie girl your menu looks really tiny, do you not feel sick eating so little?  If I do not have snacks I feel rotten.  Good for you for getting through yesterday.  Karen sorry to hear about your upsetting dream, have you ever done dream analysis?  It can be really helpful and I interesting.

Just work and home, going to be extra long hours tring to catch up.  I am really into the online version of "ticket to ride", its are ally addictive!

9 months post op

b - 1/2 gnc lean shake chocolate, xl decaf coffee

s - 1/4c cottage cheese with a small banana

l - p28 bagel with p28 pb and a little jam

s - 1/2 gnc lean shake, xl decaf coffee, 2 cheese strings, 1/2 p28 bagel

d - late dinner - last of leftover steak and veg from the keg

s - late dinner so probably nothing, sf grape koolaid

all water and vits

Karen M.
on 5/25/15 9:35 pm, edited 5/25/15 9:37 pm - Mississauga, Canada

How sad, I don't even know what "ticket to ride" is. LOL

Off to Dr. Google......

Edited to add:  Ohhhh... the train game? So funny, an acquaintance of mine was talking about this game as he bought the board version for his grandkids - I think he likes it more than they do! lol

Also, no to dream analysis other than out of my own fascination/interest not for any useful purpose. In this situation, I know exactly why I dreamt what I did - it doesn't make it any less ridiculous. ;)

Karen

Zizzler
on 5/26/15 2:28 pm

The online version is free for 6 games then it's 9.99.  By game 3 you are hooked, they know what they are doing!

my dreams are mostly that I am lost or can't find my glasses.  

Karen M.
on 5/27/15 3:52 am - Mississauga, Canada

I have a recurring dream (for years) that my legs are lead-weight and I keep walking and walking but I never get to where I'm going because my legs won't move properly. I wake up frustrated. lol

The dream a couple of nights ago was pretty much silliness based on a disagreement with Andrew during the evening. Funny how we can learn CBT and apply it beautifully and effectively when we're awake and then go hog-wild nutty while sleeping/dreaming. ;)

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics