What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 6/26/15 3:19 am

RNY  6 Years Post Op

Morning

Lots of little things on the go today - hoping to go out for dinner this evening but if not I have a plan

STEPS - 14,654

EATS

B - Premier protein shake

L - Grilled chicken

D - 1.5 cups of tomato/pepper/onion and feta slaad

5 oz grilled chicken

OR - the Keg for a nice steak and veggies - glass of merlot

Have a great one

crqvingchange
on 6/26/15 3:23 am

Today it`s swimming, paperwork (Barb, I was volunteered for a project 2 years ago and it involves LOTS of paperwork, mostly accounting) DH and I will probably go out tonight to listen to music, but I will try to talk him into eating at home first.

11 months post op

B. scrambled egg and turkey sausage

S. Large decaf

L. Salad with chicken

S. Large skinny latte

D. Fish rollup with scallop and crab meat

S. cottage cheese

Have a great day.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 6/26/15 4:10 am

"I was volunteered"..lol  Love when that happens.

Karen M.
on 6/26/15 6:31 am - Mississauga, Canada

I call that being "voluntold". lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 6/26/15 4:25 am

Good morning everyone.  

Karen I tried the banana gnc lean protein shake and I really like it.  Strawberry is still my favourite but banana is a close second.  Chocolate is third and vanilla I am not the biggest fan of.

TGIF for sure.  Work and then the gym today, still feeling really tense in my body, doing weights usually fixes that.  

10 months post op

b - 1/2 banana gnc lean protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - other half of shake, later...pumpkin chai chocolate nut squares - 3...later 1/2 leftover shake from yesterday

l - leftover stewed low carb veg with rotisserie chicken and mozzarella cheese

s - cucumber with jalapeño cheese stick, later...2 pumpkin squares

d - same as lunch, leftovers

s - frozen banana chunks dipped in melted unsweetened baking chocolate (I sweeten it myself with ez-sweetz) possibly rolled in toasted unsweetened coconut and chopped nuts or seeds

BluIzGal
on 6/26/15 5:40 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

What are the pumpkin squares you've mentioned?  I love anything pumpkin!

Patricia

Zizzler
on 6/26/15 1:44 pm

hey there, I posted the recipe under snacks in the recipes forum if you are interested.  Except now I add cocoa powder and 3 tbs plain protein powder to the mix.  Works out to 62 calories, 2 net carbs, 3 protein per square if you cut the recipe into 18, which is what I do. I made a whole bunch and froze them, they freeze well.  Next batch I am going to try doubling the protein powder I add to make them more nutritious.  

BluIzGal
on 6/26/15 10:42 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

Thanks. I'll have to check them out!

Karen M.
on 6/26/15 6:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

I love the banana, the strawberry and the Swiss chocolate (nicer than the Premier chocolate), not so much the mint chocolate birthday cake. The different flavours have been such a treat after drinking solely Premier for so many years! Oh, I also love the Chike iced coffee! I have a huge selection in my house right now. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Dreamy74
on 6/26/15 9:21 am
RNY on 02/04/15

Karen where did you buy your Chike?

It isn't easy being green - Kermit the Frog

Most Active
Recent Topics