Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad at Costco

Monica9811
on 6/27/15 4:58 am - Peterborough, Canada

Karen have you seen this or tried it?  I bought it yesterday. It comes in 8 individual servings. 140 calories 4 grams of fat and 14 grams of protein. Expiry date is July 24th so lots of time to eat them. It says white meat with dried cranberries toasted almonds in poppy seed Greek yogurt dressing. I will let you know what I think!

Karen M.
on 6/27/15 5:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

No, but I'm interested for sure!! Is there a brand name? Where do I find them in Costco (going tomorrow)?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica9811
on 6/27/15 5:09 am - Peterborough, Canada

Brand name is GoodFoods. It's in a red box and at the end of the cooler near the salads. Near where the potatoe salad is I believe. You wouldn't know it was chicken salad unless you read it which luckily I did. 

birdiegirl
on 6/27/15 5:13 am

I bought this all the time when in Florida and loved it.  I would have it for lunch or sometimes a snack if I was particularly hungry.  Great to take in a cooler in the car too. 

So glad they have it here  - I will be buying it next trip to Costco

Patm
on 6/27/15 2:27 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I tried this. It is awesome and convenient for taking to work

Monica9811
on 6/28/15 4:20 am - Peterborough, Canada

I had one yesterday for lunch and it was quite good!

Karen M.
on 6/28/15 7:00 am - Mississauga, Canada

So glad to hear you all like it, I'll pick it up at Costco today! :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

dna
on 7/28/15 2:15 pm - Canada

I bought a package but the chicken is sometimes gross (weird bits in it) and the flavor for me was off a little.   However, if you can get past that it is a great little convenient item for a meal :)

I found mine in the Oshawa Costco :)

Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

Monica9811
on 7/29/15 10:54 am - Peterborough, Canada

Ya I am not a big fan of it -it is too runny and I think I would rather make my own. I quite enjoy just having tuna and egg salad on a salad plate and eating them plain.  Don't even bother with crackers.  I am going to buy the homemade Costco chicken salad that Karen likes-I think it will taste much better.

Most Active
Recent Topics