Chicken with Caramelized Onions and Swiss Cheese

Zizzler
on 6/26/15 5:31 pm

Just got back from Costco where I bought these:

J&G-OnionBurger-PK.ai

Has anyone tried these?  If so, please let me know, I have yet to indulge.

They are fully cooked so your just have to heat them up.

Check it out:  http://janetandgreta.com/food-products/

Once I try them I will update this post.

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/15 3:33 pm, edited 6/26/15 3:34 pm

I will totally grab some if they're good. I'll check out the website too....thanks!

23 g of protein....bring it on!!!

Zizzler
on 6/27/15 4:24 am

I know eh?  The stats look great.  While I was looking at them at Costco a lady came up and grabbed a package and said they were fabulous, so I was sold.  Not sure if you ever watched their TV shows, they are pretty entertaining as well.  Please let me know what you think if you try them. I might have one this weekend as they are pre-cooked, just heat and eat.  Love it!

BluIzGal
on 6/26/15 10:41 pm, edited 6/29/15 5:47 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

Just got back from Costco where I bought these:

J&G-OnionBurger-PK.ai

Has anyone tried these?  If so, please let me know, I have yet to indulge.

They are fully cooked so your just have to heat them up.

Check it out:  http://janetandgreta.com/food-products/

Once I try them I will update this post.

Update:  I tried them and they are not bad.  As a previous poster mentioned they have that different texture to them, not unpleasant but different.  I really liked the taste though, and with some veg on the side it did not seem too salty to me.  I was only able to eat half of a piece, it was very filling.  The texture sort of reminds me of ham in a can, that kind of pressed meat feel.  Not bad, as long as you know what to expect.  I just heated mine in the microwave for 50 seconds.

Zizzler
on 6/27/15 4:29 am

Thanks Patricia, I will keep it in mind that they might be salty, maybe have it with some lc veg to balance it out.  I was just going to heat them up in the microwave as they are pre-cooked but bbq sounds good too.

Most Active
Recent Topics