What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 7/1/15 2:15 am, edited 7/1/15 2:18 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months post Op

Morning

Heading out shortly to golf with my DH.  Visit a few friends after then home for a BBQ.  Migh****ch some fireworks this evening if I can stay awake

STEPS - 5569

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 oz hard parmesan

L - 1.5 cups of pepper/tomato/vidalia and feta salad

5 oz grilled chicken

D - 6 oz beef tenderloin

peppercorn sauce - no cream or butter

asparagus

S - Source dessert yogurt with fibre one and a squirt of topping

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,010,  Carbs - 41 Grams,  Fat - 37 Grams,  Protein - 124 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Zizzler
on 7/1/15 3:21 am

Happy Canada day! 

Golfing sounds awesome, unfortunately they predict rain and thunderstorms all day today over here so its unlikely I will do much outside.  Going to spend the day cleaning the house, which never ends really, might hit the gym if it is open today for a workout.  I have to go through my clothes again and remove the ones that no longer fit, make a bag to donate to value village.  Circle of life for those clothes eh?  They came from vv and now they are going back to vv lol  Have a large amount in my soup bin so I am going to make broth today, it feels nice and homey on a rainy day.

10 months post op

b - strawberry gnc proten shake

s - eggwhite psyllium wrap with pb and nsa jam

l - another eggwhite wrap

s - 1 slice p28 made into a grilled cheese with lf swiss

d - black river steak (trying them for the first time) with broccoli

s - leftovers from dinner

all water and vits

Have a nice Canada Day Everyone!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

new_me180
on 7/1/15 8:55 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning Barb and Zizz. Guess everyone else is out having fun and we're just late joining in, lol. Was so busy yesterday doing errands and getting things for work tomorrow, i'm so tired today. My schedule and routine was messed up yesterday that i missed snack and just wasn't hungry for the rest of the day. Hopefully once i get into a work routine, everything will be fine. 

Also, i'm so constipated my tummy is sticking out and bloated. I took milk of mag for 3 days with no movement. Was going to eat some prunes but didn't have any so, google told be to eat some raisins, i had those so, i ate a serving. Stomach is growling a lot but, nothing. Will get something else when the stores open tomorrow.

B - 2 scrambled eggs with FF cheese

L - chicken thigh, 1/2 cup cucumbers

S - 1/2 banana, 1 tbsp pb

D - 2oz steak or chicken not decided yet, 1/3 cup squash, onions and peppers

S - leftover dinner, skinny cappuccino

Happy Canada day all. Nia

Zizzler
on 7/1/15 6:59 pm

3 days of mom and still no movement?  I have never had that happen before.  Are you drinking enough liquids?  Maybe call your centre to ask what they recommend?  

I had a relaxing day too, just cleaning around the house, some cooking, video games, a nap in the afternoon.  I ended up not making steaks, they need to be defrosted and I didn't want to do it.  So I had an eggwhite wrap with pb and nsa jam.  It was good and as usual, very filling. 

new_me180
on 7/1/15 7:22 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Zizz, i drink enough water for 2 everyday up to 25 cups some days and not even counting the 3 cups of coffee i drink a day. Last time i saw the doc and he did the lap, he said i was backed up so much and no matter how much i drink, it will just get flushed out and won't help my constipation. I've been doing the miralax daily and some home remedies. I'll keep changing things around until i get some sort of resolution and hope not to get a blockage.

My day ended up nice. I didn't want to go anywhere but, my sister talked me into going to Montana's for a drink. It was nice, although i don't drink, i drank water and i was cold the whole time on the patio, i really enjoyed it, her treat too, lol, at least i  got a free black coffee to warm me up. I picked on some chicken and ribs. The staff just looked at us as there was so much food leftover like it wasn't touched as my sister doesn't eat much when she's drinking and of course, i don't/can't eat much at any given time. Leftovers galore for the week.

TanyaLH
on 7/1/15 8:59 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 1 month post op

steps 14457

Morning all,

Very quiet here today...I have no plans other then dog walks and the gym. Might go to the berry farm for strawberries. (Can never get enough of local strawberries at this time of year)

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday :)

B protein coffee, sm banana w/ peanut butter

S coffee w/ light cream

L stuffed zuchinni w/ black bean and salsa turkey sausage, topped with more salsa and cheese then baked

D same as lunch

S source greek yogurt with fresh berries

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 7/1/15 9:38 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

My only wish for today was to wake up without the alarm - apparently that worked really well because I didn't wake up 'til 11:15. lol  Zizzler, it's sunny and beautiful here today - sucks that you're getting rain. Nia, sorry to hear you're gut is suffering - hopefully it'll resolve itself before having to work tomorrow. Tanya enjoy your day! Barb, as always, kick ass at golf.

I am hoping to get my gorgeous new cavilever umbrella out of my house and assembled on my patio (and Judy, I will report back on the F-Factor lol) - Andrew went to visit his mom (long-term care) and was meeting his oldest daughter there, but the umbrella is the plan for the afternoon. Having said that, I just noticed Sikorski sausages out of the freezer and fresh buns on the counter and have a feeling I'm having unexpected company. Again. So maybe no umbrella today, should have done it last night. :/

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - at 11:30 - GNC Total Lean (strawberry)

L - if I have company, 1/2 BBQ Sikorski sausage (we get these at Starksy's - not a sausage fan, but I do love these) dipped in deli mustard, coleslaw

S - not sure, likely Source Greek (cherry) with a small handful of cherries

D - BBQ burger all the fixings no bun, 1/2 corn on the cob with butter (have had good luck recently with corn, so tender and sweet this year)

Have a wonderful day off and Happy Canada D'eh!!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics