What Are You Eating/Doing Today (Thursday)

TanyaLH
on 7/2/15 1:14 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 1 month post op

steps 15864

Morning all

Been a while since I started this. Eyes flew open at 242 this morning, been up since....Jasper is still in bed!

Today is the gym, dog walks and alittle shopping and most likely a nap!

B 1/2 c yogurt w/ 1/2 c ff cottage cheese, protein coffee

S 1 cup homemade protein shake

L 1 c split pea soup

D frittata w/ mushroom ham onion, 1 sl light rye toast

S greek yogurt w/ a few strawberries

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 7/1/15 7:45 pm, edited 7/1/15 8:15 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

It must be "wake up early day", Tanya - I was up at 3:50 lol Your frittata for dinner sounds delish.

No happy news to report on the cavilever umbrella front - the friggin' thing was missing 2 rather important pieces - WTF umbrella maker, check the box before sealing it to make sure you've packed all the pieces! (Judy, that was an F-Factor, FYI) A trip back to the garden centre resulted in an arrangement for them to deliver a replacement (after they check the box for pieces dammit), put together said replacement, and take back the other one (free of charge, thank you Sheridan Nurseries).

Off to work for a busy day (which is good, makes it go faster) then home for the evening. Looks like it's going to be a nice day out there - will definitely take a good walk at lunch and enjoy the sunshine.

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (banana cream - I'm pretty sure this is my new fav)

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2 small ones) dipped in deli mustard

L - Costco roast chicken salad, small romaine hearts to deliver said chicken salad to my mouth, 2 Vinta CRACK-ers

S - more chicken salad (expiry date - must eat)

D - 1/2 Sikorski sausage on the BBQ dipped in deli mustard, tomato and cucumber slices

S - likely just coffee/tea

Have a good one,

K. :)

Edited to add: NIA - good luck today with your new job!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

judyeliz
on 7/2/15 4:00 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Missing pieces, that is one of the worst F-factors!!!!  I friggin hate that!!! I don't understand how that always happens.  

Good on Sheridan to deliver the replacement, and Put It Together.  You go girl!

Soon you will be sitting under the shade of your new umbrella ella ella ella 

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Karen M.
on 7/2/15 4:07 am - Mississauga, Canada

I don't understand it either. Do your job quality-control people. Their offer to replace, deliver and assemble was certainly way beyond what I expected - I just asked for the missing pieces. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 7/2/15 3:43 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

Tanya I love Pea Soup and don't know why I never make it in the summer.  Chili and soups I save for winter....but ya got me thinking!

FFS - that was for you Karen.  lol

Lots on the go today including taking a friend to the hospital for a few hours - that is why the protein bar for lunch.  Another friend is coming for dinner this evening.

STEPS - 13,220

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Pure protein bar

D - 6 oz maple salmon

grilled veggies with goat cheese

mixed fresh berries with orange yogurt sauce

glass of merlot

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,108,  Carbs - 57 Grams,  Fat - 27 Grams,  Protein - 107 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Zizzler
on 7/2/15 5:51 am

Good morning everyone.  Karen glad you are getting a replacement umbrella. I hate that too when pieces are missing.  

Looks like it's going to be a nice day, I intend to get outside at lunchtime and get some vit d.  Already went to the gym this mining before work.

10 months post op

B 1/2 gnc strawberry shake, sf minute maid lemonade, 1/2 smart bar

S 1/2 gnc shake, decaf coffee, later... Homemade nsa peach protein "oats" made with oat bran, added psyllium this time and it really firm the oats up

l eggwhite psyllium wrap with pb and j

s greek yogurt with homemade sf cranberries from the freezer, later...sf lemonade, later... 1/2 smart protein bar

d - homemade pork chicken broth I made yesterday with an eggwhite wrap cut up in it to make "noodles", si racha sauce and soy sauce

s - same as dinner if I like it, or cottage cheese with frozen berries or cherries

All water and vits

have a nice day all!

Dreamy74
on 7/2/15 8:15 am
RNY on 02/04/15

Good Morning all!  Karen I am glad they got it sorted for you.  And yay for having a GNC Banana Shake!  I plan on buying some after work today - my new addiction!  Sooo yummy.

Here is what my menu is so far and shaping up to be:

Breakfast - 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt with 1 tablespoon sour cherries and 1 tablespoon of low-fat granola

Snack - Tall non-fat no foam Starbucks latte with a pinch of Stevia

Lunch - Tim Horton's chili (small) with no side bun

Snack - 1 unsweetened apple-cinnamon cup

Dinner - left over chicken in broth with oregano, kosher salt and pepper added

Late night snack - 1 protein powder shake (GNC orange creamsicle) for extra protein, made with almond milk.

I am at work today and my boss is at a trial so it's a good day.  I am getting lots done.  But having been off yesterday I feel like it's Monday. haha.

Have a great day everyone!  xo

It isn't easy being green - Kermit the Frog

Zizzler
on 7/2/15 2:56 pm

Gnc orange creamsicle sounds great!

new_me180
on 7/2/15 10:10 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Slept in till 10am this morning and feel ready for the day and work at 5:30. Hope i like the place or else is back on to the job hunt.

Glad they fixed your umbrella issue Karen. Hope you get to nap Tanya and have a good day Zizz and dreamy.

B - 1/2 cup oatmeal, pb, 4 slices banana

L - chicken thigh, 1/2 cup green beans

S - 2 slices turkey slices, cucumbers

D - i'm not sure if i'm going to eat at work yet or not, i'll see what they serve up and if not, i'll eat when i get back home.

S - ??? depends again on what i eat.

Have a great day all, Nia 

Most Active
Recent Topics