What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

Karen M.
on 7/6/15 3:06 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

5 AM came early today! Off to work for the day, running a couple of errands at lunch (hopefully, crises dependant lol), coffee night tonight.

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake (chocolate)

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche

L - 4 oz tuna salad, 4 melba toast, pickle slices

S - Source Greek (cherry)

D - quick grab before coffee night - muffin-tin crustless quiche

S - if I feel like I need something - another Source Greek (strawberry)

Have a marvelous Monday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 7/6/15 3:18 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 1 month post op

steps 11658

Morning Karen, have a good day :)

I am off to work and then this evening I will be moving furniture around in the living room and hooking up the new internet provider stuff...NO MORE ROGERS!!!! yay :) It will be Netflix and streaming for us :)

B 1 c greek yogurt w/ 1/2 c raspberries, protein coffee

S GNC Lean shake (banana)

L 85 gr peanut satay tuna, 2 melbas, cucumber slices

D 2 scrambles eggs 1 sl pumpernickel toast.

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 7/6/15 3:26 am - Mississauga, Canada

You have a great day too, Tanya! :)

You're getting rid of Rogers (I'm sure a great many of us would like to!) - what are you switching to?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 7/6/15 3:51 am

Good morning everyone.  Tanya good for you for getting rid of Rogers.  

I had a wonderful vacation with DH.  Lots of walking, but also lots of eating out.  Back to logging and weighing everything now.

It was wonderful meeting Zizzler, she is a smart, insightful person who very generously brought me homemade egg white wraps (very yummy) a GNC banana protein shake (OMG this is good) and a Detour green apple oatmeal bar (this is so good like a big apple oatmeal cookie).

Today its swimming, errands, and maybe I will try a Zumba class.  

11 months post op

B. Large decaf, iced protein coffee

S. Smoked salmon (sorry Karen and Kelly) and light cream cheese rollups

L. Turkey with a little gravy

S. Yogurt with strawberry and a few almonds

D. Shrimp taco

S. turkey rollups.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 7/6/15 4:13 am

Glad you liked the goodies cc!  It was a real pleasure meeting you too.

Zizzler
on 7/6/15 4:33 am

Omg yes!

TanyaLH
on 7/6/15 5:59 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Karen, I am going with a company called start.ca. Literally cutting my Rogers bill in half by just going to unlimited internet and using Netflix and streaming.

Zizzler
on 7/7/15 4:28 am

That's great, thanks for the info!

tatirod
on 7/13/15 6:32 am - Toronto, Canada

I have recently learned about protein coffee. What grand do you use and where to you purchase yours? I'm debating on whether I need to spend twice as much for Chike over Click, due to the difference in protein and carbs.

Referral: February 2015; TWH Orientation: April 2015; Social Worker: June 10, 2015: Nurse Practitioner: June 11, 2015; Nutrition Class: June 15, 2015; Psychometry Assessment: June 16, 2015; Nutrition Assessment: July 22, 2015; NP follow-up: July 28, 2015; Surgeon Consult: August 28, 2015; Surgery: November 6, 2015; Operation: VSG

birdiegirl
on 7/6/15 4:00 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months post Op

Morning

Tanya you are going to love Netflix.  I am currently watching Damages - watched the first 4 seasons within the last 6 weeks and will begin season 5 when I return from a few days away.  So many great choices!

Going to have a light eating day today - Karen it appears as if you are also on a light day too.  Heading to a golf tournament this morning - I am bushed physically from golfing in the heat this weekend - however sometimes that slows your swing up and you play great - here's hoping.

STEPS - 13,421

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 0z hard parmesan

L - Cobb salad

D - 6 oz grilled halibut

few asparagus spears

S - Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 947,  Carbs - 38 Grams,  Fat - 33 Grams, Protein - 122 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Most Active
Recent Topics