What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 7/28/15 11:37 pm

RNY  6 Years 3 Months post Op

Morning

Insomnia again. 

Not much on the go today which is probably a good thing.  A few household chores and a visit to Costco for some G2 for a 3 day tournament coming up this weekend

STEPS - 4452  thankfully I played tennis yesterday because otherwise I sat in a chair getting all my services done and then sat some more at the restaurant

EATS

2A.M. - oikos Greek cherry yogurt

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 4oz roasted turkey breast with 1 Tb of splenda cranberries

S - 3.5 oz roasted turkey breast with splenda cranberries

D - Chicken cordon bleu - 5 oz

few green beans

1.5 cups of kale salad

S - Source key lime yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,075,  Carbs - 70 Grams,  Fat - 32 Grams,  Protein - 129 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 7/29/15 1:26 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 1 months post op

steps 10673

Happy Hump Day!

Barb, sorry you were up so early, maybe a nap is in your plans today :)

CC hope you had a good check up!

Just work and the gym for me today.

Another scorcher of a day, stay cool everyone....  

B 1 Source greek yogurt, protein coffee, 1/2 orange

S GNC Banana shake

L 4 Oz chicken breast w/ 3/4 c sweet kale salad

D 2 scrambled eggs w/ peppers and onions

S tea, 1 source greek yogurt

Be well everyone

\Tanya

Karen M.
on 7/29/15 3:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Damn, that alarm was early this morning - up too late visiting with my "baby", who was celebrating his 24th birthday yesterday. I REALLY AM old.

See? Old lady.

I had a bit of a closet meltdown yesterday morning - don't like it, hate it, looks stupid, doesn't fit, too hot, doesn't sit right, why did I buy this?, not my style, not my colour - you get the idea. lol Visited Winner's at lunch and an independent store at a small shopping mall by me on the way home to remedy my apparent loss of clothing-sanity. On my way back to Winners today to return some things that were less than stellar off the hanger. ;)

Work today and a very early night planned. It's damn hot out there, keep cool!

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day + water, G2, Nestea Zero -

B - Premier protein shake (vanilla)

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche

L - Good Foods cranberry/almond/chicken salad, 7 melba rounds for scooping (won't buy the chicken salad again - it's good but committing to 8 servings of it is too much, fingers and everything else crossed that Costco isn't sold out of their roast chicken salad next time I'm there)

S - Source Greek (peach), small white nectarine

D - breakfast for dinner - 1 scrambled egg, 3 slices bacon, tomato slices, 1/2 slice multigrain toast

S - likely just coffee/tea

Happy Hump Day indeed!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Roma
on 7/29/15 7:08 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Really cute photo! 

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

crqvingchange
on 7/29/15 5:27 am

My surgeon was very happy with my progress when I saw him yesterday.   I was surprised because I thought I was not where I should be because of my fall and the long recuperation. Also got to visit a friend in Guelph which was really lovely. 

Barb it looks like you were bitten by the insomnia bug. Tanya enjoy hump day. Karen so glad your son came over for a visit. LOVE the pic. 

Today I have a dentist appointment the lots more gardening.   We did end up going to the Keg so leftovers for dinner.

1 year post op

B. Large decaf iced with GNC Vanilla used as creamer

S. Poached eggs with 1 slice of bacon (Karen this craving is on you with your breakfast for dinner)

L. Same as breakfast 

S. Same as lunch. I usually just drink while gardening. 

D. Leftover beef tenderloin with sautéed veggies.

S. Same as my afternoon snack.

Have a great day everyone.   

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 7/29/15 6:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Great dinner last night. My DH decided he would come pick me up after. I suggested he bring the dog and I would meet him in the dog park on the beach. So I went down and slogged through the sand to meet him where he always parks. He calls me to tell me he is further back the way I came. More sand in my shoes. When We finally get to the car he has lost the keys on the sand!!! Back down to the sand to search and not find the keys. We took the streetcar home to get the other set and he biked back to the car. We will have to look into getting another set.

Tonight is a potluck with the East Toronto coffee group. Lots of wls friendly food. Will try a little of the offerings. Try not to eat too much.

It is funny but the scale says I have not gained weight but my skirt feels tight today. I moved the scale to see if it was just not reading right but it did not change. I think I will go by the skirt and be more careful of what I eat. We have had food by my desk for the last week and a half. They have moved to another building today so no extra food around to nibble.

Swimming today

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l chicken salad, breton crackers, zero yogurt

s chick peas

d deviled egg, ham, ?

So far 97, carb 95, prot 89

Karen M.
on 7/29/15 6:30 am - Mississauga, Canada

omg Pat - that would have been it for me - I surrender! What a collection of unhappy cir****tances. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Roma
on 7/29/15 7:25 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Grrr so frustrating! Hope that the dog enjoyed the extra long walk.

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Patm
on 7/29/15 7:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

He may of but not sure I did

birdiegirl
on 7/29/15 9:20 am

Could the tight skirt just be due to the heat?  (Trying to help you out here...lol )

Most Active
Recent Topics