Appointment with Dr. Glazer

donnamb
on 7/30/15 7:57 am - collingwood, Canada

I have a appointment with Dr. Glazier on August 4th, does anyone know how long the appointment generally is ?

HFA70
on 7/30/15 8:08 am

Mine was about 1/2 hour, maybe a little longer.  With waiting time, I was there about an hour and a half.

donnamb
on 7/30/15 8:22 am - collingwood, Canada

Thanks, I am coming a couple of hours away, and with the appointment being late afternoon, wasn't sure if I should just get a room after and avoid traffic.. but should be ok ... thanks again

hiom
on 7/30/15 9:55 am - Canada

I am there on Tuesday at 4pm too, I am coming from Barrie,

B-Trix123
on 7/30/15 11:17 am - Toronto, Canada

I had a different surgeon who was 2 1/2 hrs late. One hour was acceptable because the doctor had been on call the night before. Upon arrival  at TWH clinic the doctor spent 90 mins. doing other things on their cell phone etc. My meeting with that person was less than 5 minutes. Likely one of the most important meetings I will have in my life and by the time it happened I was impatient and stressed because of other commitments I had to keep later in the afternoon.

In the end, I am having a different surgeon who I have not met and will not meet until day of. Hmmmm. The new surgeon seems to have an excellent rep, so just as well.

pegawatt
on 7/30/15 1:22 pm - Canada

I'VE seen about 7 times and its always at least a 2 hr. wait and about a half hr. in there he has alot of patients and the waiting time is horrendous!!

Most Active
Recent Topics