What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 7/31/15 2:29 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months Post op

Morning

Finally was able to stay in bed all night - even awaking many times is better then having to get up.  Heading into Etobicoke to have lunch with a friend at Sherway.  I will not shop!

STEPS - 8834

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Warm spinach salad with chicken

D - 1.5 cups of kale salad

5 oz pork tenderloin

few green beans

S - Source key lime

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,354,  Carbs - 87 Grams,  Fat - 62 Grams,  Protein - 116 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Karen M.
on 7/31/15 3:10 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

Hopefully you're heading into a better sleep cycle! I love going to Sherway, not shopping while there is a challenge especially since they seem to have a way to make all of the stores look soooooo pretty. ;)

My gut is markedly better though I'm still feeling a little backed up (again, tmi!). Off to work for the day and looking forward to a few days off (I love long weekends!). Not much else in the plans for today as I ran a bunch of errands yesterday. Come on home-time!

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (strawberry)

S - Source Greek (peach - this is very tasty), a few grapes

L - ham,swiss,pickle roll-ups (3), deli mustard for dipping (I am loving these this week)

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche

D - pulled pork from the freezer, coleslaw (will definitely be making the pulled pork again, absolutely delicious)

S - not sure yet

Have a fabulous Friday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 7/31/15 3:37 am

lol...I am planning on getting there just in time for lunch so there is no temptation....I will look straight ahead at all times!

I love roll ups - almost never get tired of them.  I also 'get' enjoying being home.  After so many years of leaving early and getting home late - I am loving being in the house more often.

Karen M.
on 7/31/15 4:11 am - Mississauga, Canada

I also highly recommend averting your eyes as you pass the gourmet grilled cheese place. lol

Karen

TanyaLH
on 7/31/15 4:11 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 2 months post op

steps 15166

Good morning,

Barb, yay for staying in bed! Hopefully Karen is right and you are heading into a better sleep cycle!

Karen, I hope your day flies by and you are home in no time enjoying your long weekend :)

I am heading to the gym and then coffee with an old co worker. I will get the shopping and laundry done before the end or the day as well!

There will be no time for chores tomorrow, will be picking up the new car and going to work. After work we will have date night at Ribfest (he will have ribs, I will have chicken and bring my own salad) So excited to pick up the new car !!!!

B sm banana, protein coffee

S GNC |Vanilla Bean shake

L Tuna on 3 melbas, cucumber slices

D DH wants pancakes and bacon....I will have an egg and 2 strips of bacon

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 7/31/15 4:14 am - Mississauga, Canada

Yay to the new car, Tanya! It's so exciting isn't it? 

Karen

crqvingchange
on 7/31/15 5:53 am

Good morning everyone.  Barb I'm so glad you were able to stay in bed all night.  Karen I am also glad that your gut is getting better, and hope your day goes by quickly.  Tanya that is so exciting getting a new car.  What kind did you get, we are starting the process of getting another car.

Today it's more gardening, friends are dropping be the house, and then DH and I are going out for a late dinner and to listen to live music.

1 year post op

B. small crustless quiche (made in a mug in the microwave) 1 egg, leftover spinach feta sausage cut up, mushrooms then all topped off with fresh salsa when cooked.

S. Heading to Starbucks to get a Venti iced decaf or maybe 2

L. Jalapeno cheddar burger, no bun, but with all the fixin's

S. Skinny iced latte

D. Chicken, salsa, salad

S. The rest of my salad from dinner

Have a great day everyone and stay hydrated.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 7/31/15 6:10 am

Looks like a really tasty menu.  I especially like the looks of your breakfast.

TanyaLH
on 7/31/15 11:04 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

CC... We got a really good deal on a 2014 Volkswagon Jetta right from the factory with only 19000 KM on it.

Nice looking menu!

Patm
on 7/31/15 6:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you had some sleep Barb. Does make you feel better. Good luck with the no shopping. Been trying to stop as well. So instead I went out and bought Pan AM stuff for my kids. It was on sale right?

We went back to the beach last night where my dh lost the keys. We were putting up signs and went to check a board where people put up notices. Someone had found our keys and left them on the post. We were so excited to find them.

Work, swimming today then home tonight.

b yogurt, Protein plus and blueberry smoothie

l chicken salad, breton crackers, zero yogurt

s pure protein bar (maybe)

d steak, salad, green beans

s cheese ad crackers

cal 1212, carb 101, prot 113

Most Active
Recent Topics