What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

TanyaLH
on 8/4/15 2:05 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 2 months post op

steps 13692

SHHHHH... don't want to wake anyone up from beautiful sleep...

Just work today and then home to veg out.

B protein coffee, 1 source greek yogurt, sm orange

S GNC shake

L 3 oz turkey sausage w/ sweet kale salad

D same as lunch

S tea, greek yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 8/4/15 2:47 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

I'm up Tanya - no rest for the wicked ;)

Off to work for the day for the start of what should be a very busy week, not sure what else I'll get up to. I was disappointed to find Costco didn't have any of the roast chicken salad yesterday due to not having any leftover chicken from the day before - boo! Bought a roasted chicken and made my own. Costco was empty yesterday which was a treat in itself. Hey, did you all know that Costco has started selling propane? I filled my large tank for $8! 

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day - 

B - GNC Total Lean (strawberry)

S - Source Greek (peach), a few green grapes

L - 4 oz chicken breast made into chicken salad (mayo, green onion, celery), cucumber slices for scooping, 4 melba rounds

S - ham/swiss/pickle roll-ups (2), deli mustard for dipping

D - 3-4 oz BBQ steak, grilled skewer of veggies

S - not sure I'll need one, likely just coffee

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica9811
on 8/4/15 3:16 am - Peterborough, Canada

I finally bought the chicken salad yesterday.  Not bad at all!  Our Costco has sold propane for years. I guess because we are considered cottage country in Peterborough!

Karen M.
on 8/4/15 3:21 am - Mississauga, Canada

You could be right about that - has it always been so cheap at Costco? Suddenly I feel violated by paying $20 usually. lol

Glad the chicken salad is okay with you - I was a little miffed but the guy was so nice about it, I couldn't hold onto that. haha  I have one container of the cranberry almond one left and I just can't seem to bring myself to eat it. I didn't dislike it, I just didn't really like it. Was worth a try though! 

Karen

crqvingchange
on 8/3/15 8:52 pm, edited 8/3/15 8:53 pm

Good morning everyone.  Got in my full 8 hours last night, so I should be ready to take on the day.

Last night we went to see Mission Impossible.  It wasn't bad and fit with the franchise well.  I did have the YogenFruz sugar free with peaches.  Stats were for 125g of frozen yogurt (peaches not included) Calories 100, Fat 0, Protein 4, Carbs 23 of which 7g were sugar, sugar alcohols 8g, Sucralose 16mg.  I assume that the lactose makes up the rest of the carbs.  Sugar alcohols don't bother me so far.  I eat Source greek yogurt and it has sugar alcohols.  It was a nice cold treat while DH munched away on his double buttered popcorn.

Today it's swimming, visiting a friend in Guelph, sorting out my clothes (I have to make a donation), household drudgery and a quiet night in with DH.

1 year post op

B. Large iced decaf with GNC used as creamer

S. Protein shake after swimming

L. Leftover mango salad with satay shrimp

S. Protein iced coffee

D. Sole stuffed with crab (store bought)

S. Deli turkey rollup

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

kellybelly333
on 8/4/15 6:01 am - Toronto, Canada

It's always been cheap. Just like the gas (well, cheapER anyway). But yep, the other places are ridiculously expensive. We have our BBQ direct from the house now, so it's been awhile since we got propane....and with the cottage no longer...sigh. 

Chicken salad sounds good. I'm way behind on threads here. I'll see if I can find out what you're talking about :-)

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 8/4/15 11:58 am - Mississauga, Canada

Costco makes their own "roast chicken salad". They also sell a pre-packaged chicken salad made by "Good Foods". The GF one has cranberry and almonds and is in a poppy seed dressing. It's just okay. The Costco one on the other hand, is a traditional-type chicken salad and it is to. die. for.

Karen

kellybelly333
on 8/4/15 7:02 pm - Toronto, Canada

Mmmmmm sounds delish!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Monica9811
on 8/5/15 6:12 am - Peterborough, Canada

Propane has always been reasonable there. Last year it was more expensive than this year. I had two cranberry chicken salads left and threw them in the garbage. I am going to make my own one of these days because you make it exactly the way you like it. I could live on egg and tuna salad. Great go to meals when I'm on my own for dinner. 

birdiegirl
on 8/4/15 4:22 am

RNY  6 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

Everyone's menu looks great.  I am dragging my butt this morning after 3 days of tournament golf.  Very tiring mentally.  Out for lunch with friends today and home tonight - thankfuly

STEPS - 17,634

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 5 oz chia crusted ahi tuna

1/2 cup of quinoa salad

D - 1 Blue Menu salmon burger

2 cups of Kale salad

S - Source Key lime

MYFITNESSPAL Totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,062,  Carbs - 65 Grams,  Fat - 31 Grams,  Protein - 110 Grams

All water and vits - a few decaf coffees

Have a great one 

Most Active
Recent Topics