What are your eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Zizzler
on 8/22/15 4:32 am

Good morning everyone.  Therapist was very helpful yesterday, but today I am completely exhausted from crying yesterday, but I feel better emotionally.  She said that I was turning my anger inward and I needed to release it in order to feel better.  My menu is kind of boring but that's ok, I am staying on track.

1 year post op

b - 1/2 strawberry gnc protein shake

s - psyllium eggwhite wrap with a little low sugar jam

l - cucumber slices with garlic feta spread

s - another wrap with whipped pb

d - wax beans with salt and margarine,

s - a few pork rinds, local raw tomato slices with salt and pepper

all water and vits

Have a nice day everyone

Wenders8
on 8/22/15 7:03 am

Hi all!  Wedding countdown is on, crazy busy day but loving every minute of it!  Glad you are feeling better today Z.  

10 weeks post op

B- scrambled egg whites with some salsa and melted cheese 

S- 1/2 baby cucumber and 2 tbps hummus

L- fruit blast protein drink

S- red pepper strips and hummus

D- dinner with friends-not sure of the menu but will have 4 oz protein and 1/2 cup veggies

All water and vits

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

Karen M.
on 8/22/15 7:10 am - Mississauga, Canada

Congratulations to your daughter! The week before is pure crazy - hang in there!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Wenders8
on 8/23/15 7:36 am

Thanks Karen! 6 more sleeps!! (Well pseudo sleeps- I wake at 5 and my brain goes into wedding mode!!

Karen M.
on 8/23/15 8:17 am - Mississauga, Canada

You'll likely sleep for a couple of days after it's finally come and gone lol

Karen

Roma
on 8/22/15 7:04 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Zizzler, Glad to hear you had an emotional release yesterday. Might be a good idea to relax and take it easy this weekend. 

I slept in today as promised. Fun day with the guy is planned for the rest of the day.

Yesterday I was feeling great about my size... until... I saw a picture of myself just now that was taken yesterday and realize I still have a long way to go before I am 'normal ' sized. Ah well.. One foot in front of the other.

2 months post op 

B GNC total lean chocolate 

S Decaf coffee with soy milk 

L more leftover edamame (so sick of it)! and roasted turkey 

D beef meatballs, sauce, parmesan 

S greek yogurt if I feel like a snack or need protein

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Karen M.
on 8/22/15 7:08 am - Mississauga, Canada

Please don't let a less-than-flattering photo get you down. You've done so well and you're working very hard! Take out a pre-op photo and compare - big difference I bet. :)

Karen

Roma
on 8/22/15 9:03 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Thanks Karen. You are right. Plus, I'm so happy with my results so far and how quickly I've seen changes. I know I'll be seeking out photos of myself soon :)

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Zizzler
on 8/22/15 7:43 am

Don't worry about the photos, just stick to your plan and you will do just fine.  It is so easy to compare ourselves to others, but really try to focus on how you feel in your body, the improvements to your health.  If you are sick of the edamame I does freeze well.  I have a huge box of Costco edamame that I have not opened yet, for some reason.  I agree I need to take it easy this weekend and just let myself relax, I will do my best to do just that! :0)

Roma
on 8/22/15 9:07 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Yes to this. My true goal is to resolve my sleep apnea, and I know I'm getting closer every day. Thanks for the kind words. 

Good tip about freezing the edamame... I will definitely be doing that! 

Most Active
Recent Topics