Bathing Suit Shopping NSV

lammytee14
on 8/27/15 7:05 pm

The time has come that my tankini bathing suits need to be replaced. My bottoms were falling down and the tops were too loose. I haven't shopped for bathing suits since the 90's at any other stores than Penningtons or Addition-Elle. I thought I would check out La Vie en Rose Aqua...never been able to shop there before. (After all, it was a "skinny" store.)

Not only did I get a new tankini combination (with amazing help from the salesperson) but they are size LARGE!!! Both tops and bottoms! I took XL's in with me and I had to keep asking for a smaller size. Holy Crap!!! And I got a cute cover-up as well. I was on the verge of happy tears as I was getting dressed and the salesgirl asked me if I was okay. I explained this was a big deal for me having had the surgery and lost over 60 pounds so far. She and her coworker were so excited for me. It was so nice. I thanked them both for sharing such a big moment with me.

I read posts in the past about others having NSV experiences like this but I never thought it would happen to me. It feels really good.

Thanks for reading my post...I wish this feeling/experience for everyone. It feels pretty damn good!

Tammy :)

Surgery on March 16, 2015 with Dr. Yelle (Ottawa)

HW: 245 (2012) SW: 233 CW: 141 Goal Range (by Surgeon): 149-179  

Holy Smokes! I've lost 100 pounds from my heaviest weight! Yay me!!!

MonaLisaSmile
on 8/27/15 8:18 pm - Canada

Every woman's worst nightmare is the dreaded bathing suit shopping!!!!

So happy for you that it was such an amazing experience!!!!!!  NSV'S are the best rewards for our hard work, and I love when people share them.     Thanks Tammy

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Patm
on 8/28/15 4:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That is a great nsv. I love no longer shopping in Pennington or Additionelle

Most Active
Recent Topics