Saturday night check in what did you eat

highlandbear
on 8/29/15 3:40 pm - Canada

Today was a 4 hour bike ride for me. Did over 60 k which I am happy with. Two 5 minute break during the ride just to let husband know I was OK. He worries about me being out there alone.

Breakfast  1 cup of Greek yogurt which is 3 containers of yogurt. I measured it out today

on the bike ride one cliff bar  and one pure protein bar

once i got home one peach one red plum

later a handful of trail mix

dinner was chicken fajita. ate most of it

snack will be one greek yogurt

around 1400 calories. guessing at the wrap. burned over 800 calories on the bike

Monica9811
on 8/30/15 2:34 am - Peterborough, Canada

Breakfast was a slice of peamale with onion and cheese melted on top. One slice of tomatoe

l was few bites of Caesar salad and 4tbsp of Mac n cheese

golfed 9 holes and had small bag salt and vinegar chips

d was spaghetti meat sauce with 6 penne noodles

Zizzler
on 8/30/15 3:45 am

Good eating day even though I did not follow my plan regarding most of the day but made wise substitutions in each case.  Only time I went off track is I had a candy after lunch and 3 little candy suckers while out shopping.  Did not feel great after the suckers, not a good idea.

1 year post op

b - 1.5 gnc shakes over 3 hours, I had one at yoga and 1/2 of one with my vitamins, later...decaf coffee

s - 1/2 simply protein bar, inside of a bacon a on bun with cheese and veg, no bun, later...3 candy suckers, 1/2 quest protein bar chocolate chip flavour

l - chicken soup, coleslaw, rotisserie chicken, mixed vegetables, chicken sauce for dipping, 1 chocolate mint candy

s - decaf coffee

d - cucumber slices with liverwurst (nice combo btw), sf fresh jello cup strawberry

s - pork rinds, later...sf crystal light blackberry lemonbabe

forgot my calcium at lunch, other than that I had all water and vits

Most Active
Recent Topics