Wed night what did you eat today

highlandbear
on 9/2/15 6:10 pm - Canada

today was a recovery day and I took it. Just did walking to my clients. No gym and no running. My body needed it

b banana 1/2 hour later protein drink with 1/4 c of raspberries

snack plum

lunch 2 balderson cheese and 4 tablespoon of homemade chicken sala

s true nature bar

dinner was at the black forest inn with a friend. salad, vegies, 2 forks of the potatoes, and 2oz of ham and half a slice of rye bread. This is the only place that I eat bread at dinner. lot of left over for my husband for dinner tomorrow night.

no snack tonight full from dinner

Monica9811
on 9/2/15 8:37 pm, edited 9/2/15 9:08 pm - Peterborough, Canada

B was Greek yogurt and protein cereal

S Melba toast with jalapeño laughing cow

L 6 grilled shrimp few bites if coleslaw few French fries

D 3.5 oz grilled chicken slice of tomatoe radish green onion and cucumber slice in vinegar. Half of cob of corn

Zizzler
on 9/3/15 4:53 am

Had a slip today of one donut. Other than that on track through rest of day.  I ate:

b chocolate protein shake, decaf coffee

s - donut (not planned), later...decaf coffee

l - homemade greek salad

s - simply protein bar banana butterscotch flavour

d - eggwhite wrap with sf applesauce

s - same as dinner

Monica9811
on 9/3/15 5:45 am - Peterborough, Canada

Hey Zizzler. I am off to Chicago this weekend to visit friends and they own 4 dairy queens!  I foresee a baby blizzard with crispy crunch and skor in it!  Won't eat it all. My husband will want some too but I'm looking forward to just a taste even!

meowface
on 9/3/15 8:02 am - Canada

I need to walk more. it's sooooo freaking hot out though arg. Wish I could go swimming!

B - Plain Greek yogurt SF flavours mixed in

s - Half of a Choco PP shake

L - 1/2 cup Chunky split pea and ham soup blasted in the magic bullet till smooth

D - Same as Lunch

S - other half of the PP shake

Went shopping as well and bought a fitbit, on sale at Walmart. Part of the reason I want to get my butt in gear I suppose :)

I also wanted to buy some leggings, which I did, however I was a little overwhelmed at the idea that in a few months I'd be able to fit into all these clothes with no problem. I normally hate shopping but I see a day long trip to a mall, preferably outlet mall in my future and it scares and excites me at the same time. Boxing day sale maybe. Better get ready.

Orientation @TWH Jan 26 2015 // Social Worker March 9 2015 // Nurse Practitioner March 11 2015 // Psychology April 28 2015  // Nutrition Class May 19 2015 // Dietitian June 9 2015 // Meet Dr.Penner July 3 2015 // OptiFast start Aug 5 2015 // Surgery @ TWH August 25 2015!

highlandbear
on 9/3/15 1:21 pm - Canada

If you want to walk a lot of malls open early so people can do there walk indoors without having to be out in the cold or the hot. You might want to look into it. Don't spend to much money on clothes right now until you have got down to your goal weight. Buy on sale that is for sure. Keep up the good work

Most Active
Recent Topics