What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

TanyaLH
on 8/30/15 2:27 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 3 months post op

Steps 10568

Morning all,

Nice to see some new posters, welcome.

Karen, hope you feel better today xo

Barb, how was golf this weekend?

Today is off to work and then to mom and dads to get things ready for dad coming home on Monday after his knee replacement surgery.

B protein coffee, 1 egg 2 slices deli ham

S tea

L alittle chicken salad on melba

D same as lunch, cucumber slices and humus

S tea, tsp of natural peanut butter

Be well everyone

Tanya

RNYTerry
on 8/30/15 4:47 am

Good morning everyone.

Big day for me before I post today's menu, I have hit the century mark! Losing more than 100 pounds since my journey began this past January. As you all know it is hard work and not without the odd roadblock or two along the way, but certainly worth the effort. I'm not where I want o be yet, but heading in the right direction!

B- one Wheatabix, 1/2 cup skim milk, 10 blueberries, coffee decafe

S-  2 Laughing cow light wedges, 3 whole wheat crackers

L- 50 gms fake crabmeat, 1 tbs seafood sauce

s- GNC Lean vanalia protein shake

s- 50 gm chicken breast, 1 tbs mustard, three whole wheat crackers

s- 1/4 cup Source NF vanalia yogurt

Have a great Sunday and I hope the sun comes out!

Terry

Referral-November 2014, Orientation Windsor, ON December 2015, Nurse, Dietician, Doctor, Social Worker & Nutrition Class January 2015, Nurse, Dietician & Psych March 2015, Surgery Ed. Class March 2015, Surgeon Consultation May 2015, Surgery June 16, 2015 at Guelph, ON with Dr Pereira-Hong

Karen M.
on 8/30/15 5:26 am - Mississauga, Canada

Huge congrats to you, Terry! Awesome accomplishment :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 8/30/15 7:13 am

That is an amazing accomplishment Terry.  You must have worked really hard both before and after your surgery.  Congratulations.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 8/30/15 8:23 am

Congratulations to you on hitting 100lbs lost, you must feel so much better.  Have a great day!

Karen M.
on 8/30/15 5:40 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Thanks for the well-wishes, Tanya. Actually, I still feel like crap, but thanks for asking. LOL

Not much on the go today other than my studies - my gawd, it's slow going on this with all of my thinking, rethinking and overthinking. Write something down, ffs! Other than that, house stuff and trying not to take a nap. I hate colds.

9.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x several over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (banana)

S - 1 scrambled egg, 2 slices bacon

L - summer sausage/old cheddar/pickle roll-ups (2), deli mustard for dipping

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche

D - 3 oz BBQ pork tenderloin, sautéed veggies tossed with a little Greek vinaigrette and crumbled feta

S - likely just tea

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 8/30/15 7:11 am

Good morning everyone.  Tanya from the look of your menu you must be feeling a lot better.  Karen let's hope that your cold passes quickly, and why am I not seeing chicken soup on your menu.

Today I will be cleaning up the house and maybe getting out this afternoon just to stretch my legs.  I am a little sore from Zumba yesterday, so I will take it easy.  We got a new gas BBQ (no more propane tanks, yay) and DH ended up Q'ing a beautiful ribeye steak that we shared with some grilled peppers.  So yummy.  What are some of your favourite things to grill?   

1 year, 1 month post op

B. Large iced decaf, drinking it now.  Scrambled eggs with fresh pico de gallo

S. more coffee

L. This is a mish mosh of leftovers, rainbow kale salad, ratatouille, cheese and deli meat

S. more coffee and a source greek yogurt

D. The shrimp and scallop stuffed sole I never had last night

S. deli meat and cheese on some fiber crackers (need the fiber)

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Incognito55
on 8/30/15 7:51 am - Toronto, Canada

My first time posting! I am totally open to feedback/advice from the vets.

3 weeks post op

I was back at work this week, so am having a lazy weekend. Lots of reading and visits w friends.

steps 4000 (i need to get my butt moving on the weekends, at work I have no trouble getting my steps in)

B-vanilla bean GNC shake, in coffee

L-1/2 cup chicken/chorizo/spinach soup

S-Greek yogurt 1/3 cup

D-1/4 cup of tuna

S-premier protein

*sipping on a scoop of fuzzy peach nectar protein in 45oz of water throughout the day

Protein 90g

Carbs 35g

Fats 21g

Is this too carby for so early on? This has basically been my meal plan since I started puréed on Thursday.

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

Incognito55
on 8/30/15 7:53 am - Toronto, Canada

Also....all my dairy issues seem to have disappeared with the surgery (touch wood). The nurse said it would probably either get worse or better, no telling which. It's such a relief! 

Also, is anyone on Fitbit? I need more friends!

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

Zizzler
on 8/30/15 9:12 am

Welcome to posting, your menu looks really good to me, not sure where you got your 35 carbs from, your menu looks like maybe 15-20 carbs max to me?  Is their more carbs in something?  Anyways, it looks good, I don't think too much carbs at all, keep up the good work!  I used to add some plain protein powder to my soup to get more in that way, worked well with cream soups in particular.

Most Active
Recent Topics