Sunday night check in on what you ate

highlandbear
on 8/30/15 4:34 pm - Canada

Another training day for me. Had a 90 minute run to do so I made a point of finishing at church so I could go to church. They don't care that I come in wearing running gear and soaking wet from the sweat. They are just glad that I make it.

Breakfast bagel with peanut butter and no I did not eat the whole thing. Had some help from the dog.

on the run one gel

after church a plum until i got home

2 ryvita mediterranean herb with some liver worst on them

banana

dinner wrap with re-fried beans and some cheese, tomatoes and hot peppers in it

snack will be half a peach

Monica9811
on 8/31/15 3:57 am - Peterborough, Canada

Good morning Barb!

B was Greek yogurt and turkey pepperette

L was a small burger with half a bun

S turkey pepperette 

D was grilled chicken and grilled veggies done on BBQ with tatziki and one radish and 1/3 of dill pickle

Zizzler
on 8/31/15 1:51 pm

Hey there, I stayed on track except I ate more watermelon than I had planned. I swear I could eat wayermelon all day long, it's crazy.  So lazy about cooking lately, just not feeling it.  I bought the  ingredients to make greek salad, for example, but have been putting it off for days.  I guess it's sort of like exercisr eh?  Sometimes you just have to do it even if you are not in the mood.  

highlandbear
on 8/31/15 5:51 pm - Canada

I think everyone goes through periods of where they do not want to cook. I know I do. Good for you for staying on track. I love watermelon. Once summer is over I never touch it until next spring. That is like with all my fruit. Eat it in the summer and once winter comes I stick to apples and bananas. 

Most Active
Recent Topics