What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 9/2/15 2:21 am, edited 9/2/15 2:26 am

RNY  6 Years 5 Months Post Op

Morning

Busy day ahead beginning with a tennis lesson this morning - meeting a friend after for coffee - meeting another friend for lunch.  MahJongg lesson this afternoon then driving north tonight. 

STEPS - 4520

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Cobb salad

S - 1 oz hard parmesan

D - Panera bread - Thai chicken salad

S - Oikos 0% Greek - Cherry - 100 Grams

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories 1,134,  Carbs - 71 Grams,  Fat - 46 Grams,  Protein - 114 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Wenders8
on 9/1/15 8:33 pm, edited 9/1/15 8:33 pm

Good morning BG, your menu looks yummy and your Day fun, enjoy it!!  Off to work soon, sill trying to catch up from the weekend but getting there!  

11 weeks post op

B- cran/ Pom protein drink

S- source Greek yogurt

L- leftover dinner from last night- 2 oz tenderloin , asparagus bundle

S- 5 whearvthins, 1 tbs hummus

D - not sure, going yo friends but will have 3 oz of protein and 1/2 cup veggie

all water and vits

wishing everyone a great hump day !

birdiegirl
on 9/2/15 3:44 am

Your menu looks great too.  I especially like your lunch - that's my favorite combo

crqvingchange
on 9/2/15 4:09 am

Good morning everyone.  Barb enjoy your day, it sounds like a lot of fun.  I love a Cobb salad, my fav is a lobster Cobb salad.

Today it's swimming, yoga, pay some bills and file the paperwork, laundry, and a quiet night at home.  

I'm hoping that the group with that awful cold got a good night's rest and are feeling better today.  Remember lots of soup, tea, coffee.

1 year 1 month post op

B. Iced protein decaf coffee before swimming

S. Another iced coffee before yoga

L. Schneiders spicy jalapeno chicken sausage and fresh salsa

S. Damson plum and a few slices of truffle cheddar cheese

D. Same as lunch.  I have to use up the package now it's open and DH won't eat chicken sausage

S. Source Greek yogurt.

Have a great day everyone

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 9/2/15 4:36 am

Are the sausages any good?  Saw them the other day at the store...

crqvingchange
on 9/2/15 7:59 am

They're not bad, but could use a bit more spice. I bought these and the Marc Angelo sausages on sale in different flavours so I could see what I like. Since surgery I can't stand the thought of eating greasy pork sausages.   I have tried Italian turkey sausages and ones with spinach and feta, which are my favourite.   When the weather turns cold, I will put they sausages in the small crockpot in either soup or pasta sauce.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 9/2/15 4:47 am

Good morning everyone, happy hump day to all.  Feel even worse today with some sneezing so pretty sure I am a goner re getting sick.  I have been stuffing myself with extra vit c, d, liquids. Nooo!

1 year post op

B - chocolate gnc protein shake, decaf coffee

S - butterscotch banana simply protein bar

l - homemade greek salad

s - cheese string...later decaf coffee

d - sf Orange koolaid, later...leftover psyllium eggwhite wrap with something in it

S - another wrap

all water and vits, have a good one!

Karen M.
on 9/2/15 5:50 am - Mississauga, Canada

Ugh - here's hoping you can fight it off, Z - it's freakin' miserable.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

judyeliz
on 9/2/15 2:48 am, edited 9/2/15 2:49 am
RNY on 04/24/15

I'll second that!! Can't remember the last time I was this sick, it's sucking my will to live!!!

meds are kicking in though, little better today

Maybe its some strange cyber virus that we are giving each other by coughing and sneezing at our computer screens  

Beware all!  

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Karen M.
on 9/2/15 2:11 pm - Mississauga, Canada

God Judy, it's terrible, eh? I'm hoping the antibiotics and puffers kick in by morning. I don't have time for this illness!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics