Back to Work

blueeyes95
on 9/3/15 12:44 pm - Toronto , Canada

Hi Everyone,

Havent been on a lot, but I am back to work and feeling great!! I have now gotten down to 200 pounds, everyone was so impress at the way I looked when I came into the office.

This is the best thing I have ever done!! NO REGRETS and the best thing with work I am doing so well, I schedule everything so doing awesome!! BIG 40 this weekend and nervous hubby wants to take me out.... I get nervouse with restaurant food.

Advice would be great!!

B

This G.
on 9/3/15 2:04 pm - Canada

Glad you are feeling great!

Surgeon: Dr Hagen. Start Opti Aug 18th. Surgery Sept 1st 2015

elliecat
on 9/3/15 3:13 pm - Canada

How are you???  

Terri

Orientation HRRH Jan 26/15 Meet Dr. Starr June 11/15 Sleep Study June 22/15 Trio appt Aug 12/15 Transfer to Dr. Hagen Aug 4/15, Meet Dr. Hagen Aug 13/15, Dr. Glazer Aug 14/15! Surgery Sept 14/15

DLipskie
on 9/3/15 2:15 pm

I would look at the menu online if you can prior to and know in your head what your going to order.  Most places have a menu and nutritional facts online.  I would bring a container for leftovers, or ask the server for one right away, take your portion on your plate and then there is no risk of overeating.  I'm not sure what centre you went to so I can't advise on specifics, as each centre seems to have differing things you can eat.  

Happy Birthday!  Hope it's great :)

Karen M.
on 9/3/15 4:06 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I don't know when your surgery was so I'm not able to give you more specific suggestions, but I always check out the menu online of the place I'm going (if I haven't been there before) prior to going and plan out what I'm going to eat in advance. No stress, no pressure when the menu comes - they can be pretty overwhelming with all of the choices. I actually find eating at restaurants extremely easy, regardless of the kind of restaurant it is. There are good choices to be found at any restaurant. One word of advice - don't try something you haven't had since surgery. The last thing you want to be doing is dealing with something stuck or making you unwell in public.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

HKT53
on 9/4/15 10:17 am - Toronto, Canada

Just want to wish you a Happy Birthday and a great long weekend. If hubby takes you out. Remember to look at appetizer list and meat first, veggies next. No drink while you eat and enjoy. My hubby and I celebrated our 41st wedding anniversary this week and we did go out. It was nice to go out and appetizer was more than enough. I explained to waiter that I will have my appetizer when hubby had his main dish.

Referral - Feb/14, Orientation HRRH - September/14, Surgeon appt. & gastroscopy Dr. Hagen - October/14, Trio appts. - April/15, Dr. Glazer - April/15, Revision RNY - July 10, 2015

Most Active
Recent Topics