stalls..?

Nikki101
on 9/12/15 5:28 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Arg. Wish my phone and OH got along!

So.. because i dont want to type my big post over again...ive hit a stall... been stuck for 3 weeks - over a month.. its been pretty long.

Ive tried awitching things up and still can't seem to get passed it.

Any suggestions ?

Helna_Handbasket
on 9/12/15 6:43 am - OWEN SOUND, Canada

Morning!  First - congrats on all the work and success you've already had!!  Amazing.  Well done.  How frustrating with the stall!  Crappy.  Are you still being diligent with measuring/weighing everything?  Getting enough protein in?  Switch up your fitness routine maybe?  Wish I had the magic answer.  Just know that once this stall is over you'll likely drop a bunch!  Hang in there :)

Referral: August 2014 Orientation: 28Nov14 Social Worker: 05Feb15 Nurse Practitioner: 25Feb15 Nutrition Class: 30Mar15 Dietitian: 14Apr15 Psychologist: 21Apr15 NP followup: 23Apr15 Meet Surgeon: 26June15 Start Opti/PreOp: 21July15 Surgery!: 04Aug15!! 

I keep a blog... you're welcome to read it anytime :)  https://heretoeaternity.wordpress.com/

Nikki101
on 9/12/15 8:27 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

I did have a day or 2 of low protein, and I weigh stuff more than I did in the beginning.. because now I have a scale.. i measured by cups/spoons amounts for a while. or like... 6 green beans. lol.

was thinking of switching up the working out... I've had some bad hip pain lately.

This stall has lasted I'm certain over a month! which is why it's now irritating me.  today I'm working on making a protein packed day. lol.
thinking of picking up some pumpkin to try those pumpkin spice protein shakes I keep seeing. maybe a menu switch up will help...

I've been doing really well and would like to continue the success and get to goal.

Most Active
Recent Topics