What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 10/9/15 2:42 am

RNY 6 Years 6 Months post Op

Morning

Heading north today ( or the Near north is a better description -right Tracey?) with family in tow. Off to Ottawa from there next week.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving - Turkey and splenda cranberries are perfect WLS eats

STEPS - 10, 234

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

GNC Pumpkin spice protein shake

L - Panera Bread Pick Two - chicken noodle soup and small Thai chicken salad

D - Home made shepherds pie

S - Source Greek - apple pie

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are: Calories - 1,328, Carbs - 144 Grams, Fat - 29 Grams, Protein - 121 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

crqvingchange
on 10/9/15 5:10 am

Good morning everyone. Happy Thanksgiving. I won't be posting for a few days because DH and I are heading north for a 3 day getaway. Will see the leaves, get in lots of steps and whatever other activities I can find. Not sure of the eats, but I have packed a tub of Fit Frappe protein coffee (I'm drinking one of their lattes now), some nuts and protein bars. I will try to make good choices. Hoping everyone has a great and safe weekend.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 10/9/15 8:25 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Stressed out completely. Wish I was going north with you both near or far north. Terying to do my job and someone elses at the same time.

b greek yogurt, lean cereal, raspberries

l pea/lentil ham soup, source yogurt

s breton crackers, laughing cow

d pork tenderloin, acorn squash, salad

Probably a large glass of wine if I make it thorugh today

ntensegirl
on 10/9/15 10:13 am, edited 10/9/15 3:13 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

Surgery was tuesday.. On my menu today is:

Breakfast Banana cream lean shake (already drank) 25g protein (150cal)

Lunch Creamy tomato soup 3/4cup (85cal) (already eaten) 2g protein

Blue raspberry stuff from gnc in 500ml of water (half done) 24g protein

Snack 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt

Supper (finish the tomato soup)

Snack either sugar free pudding or apple sauce cup

I've also drank another 500ml water bottle and will be drinking another between supper and snack

I'm hoping I'm on track.. I think I'm eating and drinking as i should.. I'm not having issues drinking so right now it's easy getting my protein in.. I'm surprised how easy this has been.. So far.. Knock on wood

Nikki101
on 10/9/15 2:36 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

What does the package for blue raspberry stuff from gnc look like? It sounds interesting and different.

ntensegirl
on 10/10/15 1:55 pm - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

It's black with blue writing.. Whey isolate splash by revolution nutrition comes in blue raspberry and watermelon.. It's really good 24g of protein, 0 sugars, 5 carbs

Nikki101
on 10/10/15 2:02 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Maybe an odd question.... but does it taste like the blue raspberry kool-aid? I have a blue raspberry water flavoring and it's actually pretty gross. Don't want to buy it and hate it. lol. But i will definitely look at it when I go to gnc again.

Thanks.

ntensegirl
on 10/10/15 3:29 pm - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

It's actually really good.. I would suggest no mixing it with really cold water and then adding ice because the protein won't mix properly.. But it kinda tastes like a watered down blue freezie.. Actually it would be good in popscicle molds mmm

Nikki101
on 10/10/15 4:09 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Well that certainly sounds good. I do something to my back I'll have to get looked at when I have time.. but either the pain I'm finding it hard to eat properly this week. and with my beyond busy schedule this passed week I struggled. This coming week won't be so bad... my hours got cut at work.. so that's 1 thing I won't be doing this week... which is sad since I only work 8-9 hour a week already.

Need things I csn take to school already ND my grandma's since I'll be caring for her now too. And I don't want to mess up my nutrition. I just had the school snf work part figured out. Lol

Most Active
Recent Topics