29 days on Opti-fast

pierper
on 2/4/16 7:25 pm
RNY on 02/10/16

I have been doing this perfectly. Since yesterday I've been having such a rough time. I am hungry and tired of it all.

Only 6 days to go. How do I get my motivation back.

si

birdiegirl
on 2/5/16 2:44 am

5 more days to surgery.  You can do this. 

I don't know your weight - age etc.  But I can tell you that this surgery will change your life. 

Look ahead one year and think where you will be.  Think of the increased energy - the reduction of morbidities - the feelings of self worth and how all of this will be improved.

Well done for 29 days.  Its just a few more. 

All the best

Monica9811
on 2/5/16 5:32 am - Peterborough, Canada

You have done amazing!  29 days is a long time and you only have 5 to go!  You can do this. Are you able to eat any veggies?  If you are try munching on a celery stick or cucumber.  Or chew a piece of gum. Your date will be here in no time. I actually miss Optifast sometimes. It was "easy" and you didn't have to think about meals and protein etc

all the best. Please let us know how you make out. The losers bench is waiting for you!

NorthernStar
on 2/5/16 5:52 am - London, Canada
RNY on 06/25/12

Holy crap! You've done 29 days? You're my hero!

Hang in there. You've come so far and you're almost done. For me, Optifast was the worst, and one of the hardest, parts of the process. So please know that it gets a lot better from here. A lot of people feel that the first few days of Opti are the hardest, but for me it never got easier so don't worry that it's still so hard. Sticking to a liquid diet is really, really hard. You can do it!

*Lindsey*

Keeping off 133 lbs since 2012!

Referral to Bariatric Registry: May 2011   /   Surgery (HRRH): June 25, 2012         

inkedgirl73
on 2/5/16 6:29 am - Canada

29 Days??? YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!  Honestly....I was wondering if I had to do 2 weeks how I would get through it.....you are completely inspiring!  I CAN do it!  5 more day.....hun, if you have gone this far, you can do the rest!  

Did I say you are AMAZING!!!???

Catherine

Patm
on 2/5/16 7:25 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations on doing so well. With this determination you will do great after surgery. We are all here to support you.

pierper
on 2/5/16 7:33 am
RNY on 02/10/16

Thank you so much for the support. It's all I needed. 

Most Active
Recent Topics