What are you doing/eating today ( Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 2/8/16 11:46 pm

RNY  6 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Awake at 1:30 unfortunately.  Hopefully I can grab a few hours at some point though I doubt it.  A few things on the go today - dinner this evening at a great steak house with friends

STEPS - 8830

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

3 slices of Jones Canadian bacon

2 eggs over easy

L - 4 oz pork tenderloin

S - 2 oz pork tenderloin

D - 6 oz beef tenderloin

green beans

glass of merlot

S - 2 Wasa with 1 Light laughing cow in Queso

Yoplait Greek 100 - apple pie flavor

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,257,  Carbs - 34 Grams,  Protein - 134 Grams,  Fiber - 5 Grams

this is a lot of protein - but I don't worry about how much when I am going low carb

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Wenders8
on 2/9/16 4:01 am

Good morning Barb.  I am sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. I find that really sets the tone for the rest of the day.  I am off to work in the next few minutes.  Tonight I have a walk planned with a friend, yoga and then on my treadmill.  I find the nights long now that we empty nesters - well during the week.  Our son comes home on weekends- yay!  I told my husband I am going to have to start filling the house with stray cats or get a puppy, my mothering instincts are not being satisfied right now.  Okay so here is my day...

7.5 mths post op

b- protein shake

s- source Greek yogurt

l- 1/2 c edamame salad and 4 thin slices of lean kielbasa 

s- Mooza cheese string

d- 2 oz roasted turkey breast, 1/2 c Brussels sprouts

s- source Greek yogurt

all water and vits

have a great day everyone!

birdiegirl
on 2/9/16 4:47 am

I'm glad you aren't trying to mother your husband.  I can have that bad habit until my husband growls at me and I know I am over the line..lol

Great looking menu today!  I love brussel sprouts

Wenders8
on 2/9/16 1:41 pm

I haven't tried to mother him yet but I do quite often tell people I actually have 3 children because he is a big kid so there is still time!

Brussel sprouts rock!   more people need to embrace them!  They are an under appreciated veggie! 

crqvingchange
on 2/9/16 5:35 am

Good morning everyone.  Sorry you didn't get much sleep Barb.  Last night I slept for 10 hours straight which is unheard of for me.  The night before I was up at 3:00 so I guess my body was just trying to make up for it.

Today it's swimming for an hour, coffee with a friend, an appointment with my GP, and this evening a City Hall meeting.  I am not liking this white stuff out there, winter can be done with as far as I'm concerned.  It's pretty, but then so are spring flowers.

18 months post op 

B. Pineapple/mango protein shake before swimming

L. AV's Buffalo chicken salad with 2oz of chicken on 1 mini cucumber

S. 2 oz of mushroom crustless quiche (store bought and delicious)

D. 1/2 of a Caprese Chicken Burger, mushrooms and a slice of tomato

S. Later the other half of the chicken burger

S. Protein hot chocolate plus LOTS of decaf coffee throughout the day with a little Muscle Mlk used as creamer

MFP totals Calories 841, Carbs 24, Fat 36, Protein 107

Have a great day everyone and stay warm.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 2/9/16 7:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I do not know how you function on so little sleep Barb. I would be a basket case.

Dinner out last night was very ho hum. DH cooking tonight. I would go to knitting but they cancelled because the church is having a pancake dinner for Shrove Tuesday. I am staying far away from it.

I think the thought of winter finally arriving this week has me bummed. I will try to swim today.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

s hotcross bun (awesome but should not eat)

l chili, yogurt

s 2 baby bel

d stir fry chicken with veg

s 2 laughing cow and breton crackers

cal 1009, carb 106, prot 78

Most Active
Recent Topics